Sponsored

Off Road Pages has arrived via OTA software update!

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
I do have a uconnect guardian account set up if that’s what your referring to. I don’t believe the TrailCal has the option to disable wheather/traffic. The TrailCal basically has the same thing the off-road pages offer on one screen with other options as well. I do like having temps and pressures on a screen as I’ve always monitored them in my diesels.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CJZoly

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Got the update in Washington State yesterday....

Mantacon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey JLUR
Anyone get the update in California and have the Tazer JL plugged in? I want to make sure I am not hindering the update.

MItwenty18JL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara, Grand Cherokee Overland, MINI Convertible S
Vehicle Showcase
I had the update yesterday but the off road pages have been gone since then. I’ve been out a few times now and they are not back.

Sponsored

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
I've had the update popup twice today but when I click update nothing happens.

Is there some trick? Once with the engine running, once not.

I tried to download update, but uconnect says I'm updated I'd like to update when I have reception

EDIT:
Came up a 3rd time without the update now choice. I scheduled for 5 min in the future and left the vehicle and it worked.

Never registered with uconnect gardian or any xm trial. Currently driving through New Mexico

Last edited:

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I still haven't seen them, but would LOVE to have them by the middle of October. Do you hear me Jeep???
Nothing here in Maryland either Dan!! Ordered by dealer in like October, I took delivery in Jan!! (One of the first Rubis in Maryland). No "Lost Road Pages" damn it!!

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
Let me ask this about the pitch/angle gauges. Do they turn red or alert you if the angles are to extreme? Like "danger danger":)

KeJaCo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 WJ
Occupation
SCADA Field Service Tech
In South Florida. I've taken 3 trips today, it finally popped up when I just got home. My build date was 1/31 or 2/1. It's in the middle of the update so we shall see if the Off Road Pages stays or goes.

IMG-5858.JPG

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing here in Maryland either Dan!! Ordered by dealer in like October, I took delivery in Jan!! (One of the first Rubis in Maryland). No "Lost Road Pages" damn it!!
I ordered and took delivery on the same timeline as you. Hey, Jeep, what about 1st come, 1st served?!? Lol!

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Mine has been working consistently all day after updating yesterday and vanishing for a good 12 hours. However, the ORP either needs to phone home or take a long time to come alive before it appears on the menu. It loads slowly and doesn't remain active if you shut off the vehicle with it active on the screen.

Suffice to say, cool feature, but its implementation and execution thus far is fucking horrible.

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
I got an hour long commute each way for work, keep waiting for the message to pop up.. so far nothing. Hope its soon.
Sponsored