Sponsored

Off Road Pages has arrived via OTA software update!

Gandersonsays

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr JL Rubicon
If it is buggy like mine not sure you want them just yet. Everyday I have to see if my touch screen works. If not then I have to turn off the engine and turn back on. It fixes it but annoying for sure. Anyone have this issue? Seems odd that it would be hardware related and just mine. Software for sure as it was fine before.

Who can I send a video in to for further checking? Jeepcares?
This has been my exact experience! So annoying.
Sponsored

Gandersonsays

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr JL Rubicon
So I picked my 2Dr JLR up from the dealership last week with Off Road Pages preloaded into my 8.4". I used it multiple times and was actually one of the first features of the JL I would show friends/ family when they saw the Jeep for the first time. However, yesterday I noticed that the Off Road Pages app was completely missing from my home page. I've done quite a bit of searching through the infotainment system and even reset the system to default settings, and yet, the app is no where to be found. Just direct messaged @JeepCares to see if they can help.

lwebs

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbucks.ca
Vehicle(s)
CJ-7, JLU Safari
Occupation
Retired
New Mojito! 2.0 Turbo Safari arrived Friday in Nanaimo, BC Canada arrived Friday with Off Road Pages working and fully implemented on the 8.4" screen.

Last edited:

KWats

First Name
Kathryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
No Off Road pages yet, @JeepCares any information on timing?

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
No Off Road pages yet, @JeepCares any information on timing?
And I'm going to ask again, does anyone with just a Sahara have off road pages (even if it appeared then vanished) on their 8.4"? It seems everyone here that has or had it have Rubicons...

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
And I'm going to ask again, does anyone with just a Sahara have off road pages (even if it appeared then vanished) on their 8.4"? It seems everyone here that has or had it have Rubicons...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe ORP was an option on the 8.4" Sahara, but standard on the 8.4" Rubicon.

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe ORP was an option on the 8.4" Sahara, but standard on the 8.4" Rubicon.
Not sure thats why I'm asking. We bought the full Alpine system so I would "hope" it was included:) I know its not going to show the lockers as we dont have those, just the limited slip rear diff.

mdelzer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undercontrollabs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JULR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Developer, Home Automation and AV
Off road pages were originally marketed as part of the package that included the 8.4" Uconnect. That said, there is an update for ALL 8.4" Uconnect units across the entire FCA lineup. If you haven't gotten he popup yet to install the update, you will.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Off road pages were originally marketed as part of the package that included the 8.4" Uconnect. That said, there is an update for ALL 8.4" Uconnect units across the entire FCA lineup. If you haven't gotten he popup yet to install the update, you will.
How long ago did this update get released?

Asking because I still haven't gotten the popup for the July 14th Uconnect update.

Firstwave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara 2018 Mazda CX9
I have a Sahara with the 8.4 Uconnect/ Alpine full system an still don't have the ORP

Sponsored

mdelzer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undercontrollabs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JULR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Developer, Home Automation and AV
How long ago did this update get released?

Asking because I still haven't gotten the popup for the July 14th Uconnect update.
I got the update on August 5th after spending the entire week before that in Detroit. Someone else on here was told that Jeep only updated 200 vehicles at first via OTA. It seemed like most that got it were in close proximity to Detroit around the same time.

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl unlimited rubicon
I got the update around that date in august, although I am near Detroit sort of, I am in Ontario Canada. Really hope they realize there is a minor bug with it, I hate having to check then turn off the jeep and back on again so I can use the system.

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl unlimited rubicon
This has been my exact experience! So annoying.
Thanks for sharing. It is very annoying. I had about 3 ignition cycles then other day worked every time. Next drive it was back.

Jeep4Life0112

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Mojito)
Picked up a new Rubicon off of the dealer lot last Friday. Doesn't appear to have off road pages available on the 8.4" screen. Am I looking in the right place? I go to the U-Connect apps page and none of the available apps are OFP. Anything I need to do on my end to get these soon?

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Mine showed up a couple days ago. Toronto ON area. Have had my JLU Rubicon for 3 months.

On a related note, I cannot figure out how to change the GPS format which is possible i the NAV app. Looking to get t to DD.DDDDDDD from DD.MM.SS.SS
Sponsored