Off Road Pages has arrived via OTA software update!

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
Why are you getting frustrated asking about Yelp in an off road pages thread?
Figured most here are more versed in the Uconnect system and there are no threads I found using the search function that talk about the Yelp app. I did see some videos on YouTube but those were on older Uconnects or non Wrangler Chrysler products.

Sushicat

First Name
Claudine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited - Mojito!
Here is the tally so far...
T M9025 > Yes
T M9047 > Yes
T M9053 > No (maybe rural, kept indoor?)
T M9136 > Yes
T M9152 > No
T M9164 > No

If you also notice there is an embedded release date in the App version too.

App Ver:
USA-IR-19.9.0-20171026-I07G > Old > 10-26-2017
USA-IR-21.10.0-20180605-I09W > New > 06-05-2018
I live in Massachusetts and nothing for me yet :(

3DC046F9-40A6-430C-BF38-EFF817189E15.jpeg

7C30ED9A-2256-44FC-8AF7-8EA79B5BFD50.jpeg

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Nothing for me in Maryland

MItwenty18JL

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara, Grand Cherokee Overland, MINI Convertible S
Vehicle Showcase
Mine downloaded last week but this week they are now saying it needs a subscription, this was after my radio didn't have any sound and had to disconnect the battery to get it back
My radio lost all of its sound this morning (AM/FM/SXM, Phone, Navigation, etc.). How long were you without sound before you disconnected the battery?

I am also curious if you had lost your ORP and if you got it back after reconnecting the battery. I lost my ORP back on 9/16, one day after the update was installed. They have not been back since.

deitrick1

First Name
Rudy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Have had the update for a couple weeks now. Much more buggy than original version. My screen locks up from time to time and I cannot move from whatever is open when it locks. I need to shut off Jeep, open door to force it off, then restart Jeep to unlock it.

Lockups happen typically when my iPhone is connected before I start the Jeep.

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
My radio lost all of its sound this morning (AM/FM/SXM, Phone, Navigation, etc.). How long were you without sound before you disconnected the battery?

I am also curious if you had lost your ORP and if you got it back after reconnecting the battery. I lost my ORP back on 9/16, one day after the update was installed. They have not been back since.
Ours acted weird after the update but within 24 hours was back to normal. I'd give it a day or so and a few on/off key cycles before I messed with the battery as then you have lost all settings including the drive cycle for the PCM.

MItwenty18JL

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara, Grand Cherokee Overland, MINI Convertible S
Vehicle Showcase
Ours acted weird after the update but within 24 hours was back to normal. I'd give it a day or so and a few on/off key cycles before I messed with the battery as then you have lost all settings including the drive cycle for the PCM.
Thank you for your feedback. As it turned out the volume returned this afternoon. I haven’t had many issues since the update other than the ORP disappearing and at one point the lines on my backup camera disappeared for a day. This latest volume issue seemed so far removed from when I had my update and lost my ORP so I wasn’t sure if it was even related to the issues from the update. Just hoping for no more issues until they get this resolved and my ORP returns.

djmason9

First Name
James
Reaction score
Website
bitcowsStickers.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door Rubi, 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Vehicle Showcase
This is crazy, I literally check 10x / day. Am I correct that is is a waiting game or are people actually calling someone? I'm in Arizona by the way and have had my Jeep for months.
you an me both. im in AZ and check 3x a day hoping that will download. I've called a few times and no one seems to have any answers

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
you an me both. im in AZ and check 3x a day hoping that will download. I've called a few times and no one seems to have any answers
I am also in AZ and do not have ORP, and the uconnect site states I have the latest update. I stopped checking.

Brew211

First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - Manual, Tundra, JL 392 (on order)
Vehicle Showcase
I just called Uconnect, they knew nothing about it and transferred me to Sirius XM Guardian who again knew nothing and transferred me back to Uconnect. The second Uconnect rep knew nothing either.

Goin2drt

Reaction score
Kentucky (formerly Peoples Republik of Kalifornia)
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I am also in AZ and do not have ORP, and the uconnect site states I have the latest update. I stopped checking.
Same here. In SoCal no update. I check every once in a while but nothing yet. No real big here for me. I really only like the first screen that shows the wheels and what mode you are in. I like to make sure I am in the 4 wheel mode I selected and that the sway bar is disconnected. Pitch and roll I have no use for. All that in the center console seems to work so far.

mdallas

First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 F15, Yamaha R1M, 2018 JLUS
so does resetting bring back the Offroad Pages?

mdallas

First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 F15, Yamaha R1M, 2018 JLUS
Resetting the Uconnect worked for me. ORP back this morning!!!

Advertisement

Next Venture Motorsports

Advertisement