• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas OEM Steel Front Bumper

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
OEM Front Steel Bumper. Includes Skid Plate, LED Fogs. I will throw in a set of Rubi factory rock rails.

Rear bumper sold.

LOCAL ONLY - DFW area.

Asking $650 OBO

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Front Bumper 33F97E15-5965-4BE7-8F92-9E12B2410343
Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Front Bumper 374641E4-FD6C-4DBC-A6B7-1213CD80ACC3
Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Front Bumper 7B8FDDFA-2538-4FDB-AE26-947150520FAE
Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Front Bumper 0D67D97B-D04C-4F37-AEB6-EBD2E0257C94
Sponsored

Last edited:

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
I might be interested in the rear bumper. I scuffed ours up a while back and the wife been giving me stink eye…. What are you asking for it alone?

OP
OP
hoag4147

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I might be interested in the rear bumper. I scuffed ours up a while back and the wife been giving me stink eye…. What are you asking for it alone?
Sent you a DM

Sponsored

OP
OP
hoag4147

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Guessing Sons 2dr?
Haha. Not exactly. So “Orangey” has over 80k on it and I don’t want to wear it out because of all the crap I did to it. And if I get a new jeep, miraculously my wife will also need a new jeep six weeks later. So I told her to get a new Jeep and I’ll just take her 2020 wrangler with 30k. So we got her a new GRand Cherokee L this weekend and I get her wrangler. But then she informed me that she is retaining a 51% ownership interest in her wrangler…as well as a 100% interest in her GCL and her Shelby. So I think I got screwed. But nevertheless I have to put a winch on her jeep now and I like how hers still looks pretty much factory.

OP
OP
hoag4147

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Haha. Not exactly. So “Orangey” has over 80k on it and I don’t want to wear it out because of all the crap I did to it. And if I get a new jeep, miraculously my wife will also need a new jeep six weeks later. So I told her to get a new Jeep and I’ll just take her 2020 wrangler with 30k. So we got her a new GRand Cherokee L this weekend and I get her wrangler. But then she informed me that she is retaining a 51% ownership interest in her wrangler…as well as a 100% interest in her GCL and her Shelby. So I think I got screwed. But nevertheless I have to put a winch on her jeep now and I like how hers still looks pretty much factory.
That’s some funny crap. It is amazing how the wives work their magic lol. Those new GCLs are nice, my son and future daughter in-law just bought one. The 2020 Sting is a great looking ride and totally get reason not wanting to swap out yours. I do follow many of the FB Jeep parts pages. If I see one near you I will msg you. 👍🏻

Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
That’s some funny crap. It is amazing how the wives work their magic lol. Those new GCLs are nice, my son and future daughter in-law just bought one. The 2020 Sting is a great looking ride and totally get reason not wanting to swap out yours. I do follow many of the FB Jeep parts pages. If I see one near you I will msg you. 👍🏻
Thanks buddy