• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California OEM Steel Bumpers with Warn bar and Rigid lights

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I have OEM Steel bumpers from my 2019 Rubicon. They include everything you need and more.OEM LED fog lights, steel skid plate, Warn medium height bull bar and rigid flush mount LED lights on the rear. I used them for back up lights and they’re excellent. Very bright but they don’t overwhelm the backup camera. you just need to wire them up obviously.

price breakdown if you bought new (per quadratec)
front $1075
skid plate $259
Fogs $295
Rear $784
Bull bar $165
Rigid lights $125
Total $2703

those are crazy new prices so I won’t ask anywhere near that. Just wanted to put it out there

I do wheel my Jeep so they do have a few scratches. No dents or structural damage. Could easily be touched up or add some instant street (trail) cred to your Jeep. Or a bit of touch up and they’re back to mall crawler status. The front plate bracket is just on the plastic. It can be replaced with a plain front (Cheap) or your fairlead. If you don’t want the plate there.

rear bumper is still installed as I don’t have room in my garage for it offbut I’ll take it off if I have interest in the set.

$800 for everything
Located in San Diego

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Bumpers with Warn bar and Rigid lights 0B9824F1-180D-4811-8391-EA5A20F74C8E

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Bumpers with Warn bar and Rigid lights 0E6F54BF-7207-4D03-941A-6DCBC020C674

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Bumpers with Warn bar and Rigid lights 9A4D6957-E44C-487C-B230-14817C91B7AE

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Bumpers with Warn bar and Rigid lights 52F6A15F-9D4A-4F86-9D9A-504C0F76A356

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Bumpers with Warn bar and Rigid lights C5F271F0-1570-4D04-A1F7-819C683851E8
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
GLWS, should fly off the shelf at that price, killer deal!

OP
OP
JeepSmash

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
GLWS, should fly off the shelf at that price, killer deal!
Thanks. Honestly wasn't sure how to price them. Hopefully this is a good deal for someone.

Ninjaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have OEM Steel bumpers from my 2019 Rubicon. They include everything you need and more.OEM LED fog lights, steel skid plate, Warn medium height bull bar and rigid flush mount LED lights on the rear. I used them for back up lights and they’re excellent. Very bright but they don’t overwhelm the backup camera. you just need to wire them up obviously.

price breakdown if you bought new (per quadratec)
front $1075
skid plate $259
Fogs $295
Rear $784
Bull bar $165
Rigid lights $125
Total $2703

those are crazy new prices so I won’t ask anywhere near that. Just wanted to put it out there

I do wheel my Jeep so they do have a few scratches. No dents or structural damage. Could easily be touched up or add some instant street (trail) cred to your Jeep. Or a bit of touch up and they’re back to mall crawler status. The front plate bracket is just on the plastic. It can be replaced with a plain front (Cheap) or your fairlead. If you don’t want the plate there.

rear bumper is still installed as I don’t have room in my garage for it offbut I’ll take it off if I have interest in the set.

$800 for everything
Located in San Diego

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Bumpers with Warn bar and Rigid lights C5F271F0-1570-4D04-A1F7-819C683851E8

I'll take it.

jasonlauren

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2019 Acura RDX Technology Package, 2008 Scion xB Release Series
Thanks. Honestly wasn't sure how to price them. Hopefully this is a good deal for someone.
killer deal! wish this was available 6 months ago haha. looks like you already have a buyer.

also, nice fuel shok wheels. was eyeing those for a long time before i settled on another set.

Sponsored

pitsqrd

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited, 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland, 1997 Porsche 993, 1978 911 SC 3.6 Restomod, 2017 F150, XLT
Occupation
Biz Dev
Vehicle Showcase
Ninjaman, you beat me to it. Congratulations on the great deal!

Jeepsmash, Ninjaman, I'm in SD also and don't have a lot of Wrangler and wheeling experience, although I've been wrenching on cars, motorcycles, firearms and almost everything else that has nuts and bolts since I was a kid and some offroad experience from hunting and flyfishing. Would appreciate some bro-guidance once and again about Wranglers and Jeep wheeling/off roading.

I read somewhere on this forum the end caps for the Rubi steel bumper are about 36lbs for the two of them and the entire bumper is around 80 lbs (from Quadratec site), which means the bumper without the extensions is only about 45lbs. Is that correct? I'm still not sure what bumper I am going to put on my 2020 Saharcon mash up build, but wanted a lighter weight set up. Anyway, just wondering if you had weighed that front bumper since it's off the car.

Thanks in advance,
G

OP
OP
JeepSmash

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
killer deal! wish this was available 6 months ago haha. looks like you already have a buyer.

also, nice fuel shok wheels. was eyeing those for a long time before i settled on another set.
thanks. I love em

OP
OP
JeepSmash

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Ninjaman, you beat me to it. Congratulations on the great deal!

Jeepsmash, Ninjaman, I'm in SD also and don't have a lot of Wrangler and wheeling experience, although I've been wrenching on cars, motorcycles, firearms and almost everything else that has nuts and bolts since I was a kid and some offroad experience from hunting and flyfishing. Would appreciate some bro-guidance once and again about Wranglers and Jeep wheeling/off roading.

I read somewhere on this forum the end caps for the Rubi steel bumper are about 36lbs for the two of them and the entire bumper is around 80 lbs (from Quadratec site), which means the bumper without the extensions is only about 45lbs. Is that correct? I'm still not sure what bumper I am going to put on my 2020 Saharcon mash up build, but wanted a lighter weight set up. Anyway, just wondering if you had weighed that front bumper since it's off the car.

Thanks in advance,
G
unfortunately I don’t have a working scale otherwise I would have weighed it for you. My arm scale says the center section is slightly more than 45lbs but that could have been because of the hoop I had on it. Hard to tell. I think it’s probably the lightest steel bumper you’ll find. Going lighter would probably mean going to aluminum. Most other steel bumpers are going to be thicker so they’ll be hefty.

pitsqrd

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited, 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland, 1997 Porsche 993, 1978 911 SC 3.6 Restomod, 2017 F150, XLT
Occupation
Biz Dev
Vehicle Showcase
unfortunately I don’t have a working scale otherwise I would have weighed it for you. My arm scale says the center section is slightly more than 45lbs but that could have been because of the hoop I had on it. Hard to tell. I think it’s probably the lightest steel bumper you’ll find. Going lighter would probably mean going to aluminum. Most other steel bumpers are going to be thicker so they’ll be hefty.
Thanks for that info. I've found that some of the aluminum bumpers are about the same weight as the lighter steel one because most of them still use steel for the "frame" connections and an aluminum skin or fascia. Currently I am looking at the Metal Cloak bumper. It's design is similar to the Rubi Steel bumper where they make a center section that ties the two frame elements together, supports the winch and then provide an option for corner pieces to either make a 46" wide stubby or 56" mid width.

Thanks
G

Sponsored