• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio OEM Sport S Suspension (Free, pickup in Cinci)

CalPolyDM

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
For Sale - 2020 Sport S suspension system for a hardtop 2 door. Comes with springs, shocks, control arms, rods (see pic). I replaced this system with the 2” Mopar lift, so don’t need it anymore. Had 238 miles when removed.

3E3230CD-38C8-4793-8B49-2B9FA9A1BA72.jpeg
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
If you need to get them out of your garage, there is a pay it forward thread (free give aways) in this forum's market place section.

You'll probably see other non-Rubicon suspensions there.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
For Sale - 2020 Sport S suspension system for a hardtop 2 door. Comes with springs, shocks, control arms, rods (see pic). I replaced this system with the 2” Mopar lift, so don’t need it anymore. Had 238 miles when removed.

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Sport S Suspension (Free, pickup in Cinci) 3E3230CD-38C8-4793-8B49-2B9FA9A1BA72
How do you like the Mopar lift? Also with the stock wheels did you need spacers on the Mopar lift? Did you get any other components such as track bar to run with the kit or correction pads?

Sponsored

OP
OP
CalPolyDM

CalPolyDM

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like the Mopar lift? Also with the stock wheels did you need spacers on the Mopar lift? Did you get any other components such as track bar to run with the kit or correction pads?
I like the Mopar lift ok... not sure I would do it again though. I like the fox shock. Knowing how much other stuff I’ve upgraded I could have probably saved money buying the shocks and springs separate. But, I got the whole kit for around $1200 on eBay from a Jeep dealer. I do like the look and lift height. My axles were quite a bit off, so did make changes.

For the changes- added the following Synergy parts; adjustable front/rear track bars with rear track bar relo bracket, adjustable front/rear upper & lower control arms, rear sway bar end links.

OP
OP
CalPolyDM

CalPolyDM

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bump - giving away for free. Need to clean the garage… will go to the dump next weekend!
Sponsored