Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen that you're offering the MOPAR soft top kits, will there eventually be a Tan Soft top available?
Sponsored

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Don’t hold your breath on a definitive answer!! FCA claims end of June as of two weeks ago so if there hasn’t been any updates we are awhile away. My JL was ordered with duel top package and tan top and shipped with a black top. FCA never once made anyone aware they hadn’t produced any tan tops and were just putting black tops in there place. That’s some great customer service from FCA!

OP
OP
Sean L

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t hold your breath on a definitive answer!! FCA claims end of June as of two weeks ago so if there hasn’t been any updates we are awhile away. My JL was ordered with duel top package and tan top and shipped with a black top. FCA never once made anyone aware they hadn’t produced any tan tops and were just putting black tops in there place. That’s some great customer service from FCA!
Mainly a question about MOPAR and other aftermarket tan soft tops. When I tried to order, the Tans were not available to order and then they eventually dissapeared from Jeep.com. I would still like to have one for the summer but I'll wait for one.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
FYI, Quadratec's website no longer shows June 15 as the shipping date for pre orders. That date now reads August 15.
Sponsored