• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio OEM Satin Black Grill for JL for sale

The rain will wash it

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler jlur
Occupation
None
I have a Satin Black OEM mopar grill for sale, never installed. I have the trail camera and this doesn’t accommodate it. $250

3D6EE680-AE01-48B2-AFAE-01D9194F86D1.jpeg

C87A5A01-CDFD-4279-9FC6-928AAFC79A22.jpeg
Sponsored

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I believe you can order the insert and change it out to accommodate the trail cam. Did you check Quadratec?

OP
OP

The rain will wash it

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler jlur
Occupation
None
I did not check, at this point I’m just letting it go. The stock grill has two post that the center insert screws into along with the camera. Those post are not on this grill.

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
@The rain will wash it ill give ya 100 & meet. Or 50 plus my OEM White one. I’d be driving from Evans City PA if you were wanting to meet.

Sponsored

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
Offer still stands if you find yourself stuck with it FYI lol

Sponsored

micahpop

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
@The rain will wash it ill give ya 100 & meet. Or 50 plus my OEM White one. I’d be driving from Evans City PA if you were wanting to meet.
So you want the OP to knock $150 off his asking price and meet you half way between Evans City, PA and whichever city he lives in in Ohio? Nice... :movember:

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR, Sky One Touch
This looks like the three piece correct? I would be interested in 150 and I’ll pay shipping to Texas

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR, Sky One Touch
no thanks
No worries but you don’t have that bottom piece on there. That reduces the value of this product just letting you know. I bought and sold multiple of these. I feel like i shot you a good price. Keep me in mind.

OP
OP

The rain will wash it

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler jlur
Occupation
None
This has everything for a rubicon, not sure about other models requirements.
Sponsored