R UL

Mickgolf00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
There have been a couple of iterations of these PN#'s. I just ordered these on Friday to upgrade from stock halogens to the OEM LED tail lights.

LED Tail Lights
55112894AH LED Tail right
55112895AH LED Tail left

*These are the ones without BSM

Keep in mind that the last two characters may be different. I believe "AH" is the last iteration but you may see AE, AF, etc...

I have a Sahara and I'm concerned about how plug and play these will be. I've seen other threads that have stated that they are but we'll see. I suspect that the Jeep may have to have these options enabled. Seen some videos about using the JL Tazer to enable the owner to do some of this rather than relying on the dealer. Not 100% convinced this is the answer. Not much out there yet about the upgrades.

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
There have been a couple of iterations of these PN#'s. I just ordered these on Friday to upgrade from stock halogens to the OEM LED tail lights.

LED Tail Lights
55112894AH LED Tail right
55112895AH LED Tail left

*These are the ones without BSM

Keep in mind that the last two characters may be different. I believe "AH" is the last iteration but you may see AE, AF, etc...

I have a Sahara and I'm concerned about how plug and play these will be. I've seen other threads that have stated that they are but we'll see. I suspect that the Jeep may have to have these options enabled. Seen some videos about using the JL Tazer to enable the owner to do some of this rather than relying on the dealer. Not 100% convinced this is the answer. Not much out there yet about the upgrades.
Yep these are the ones. I ordered them and they plug and play. No warning lights. All good my friend.

Mickgolf00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Yep these are the ones. I ordered them and they plug and play. No warning lights. All good my friend.
That’s great news. Just got an email that said they’ll be here by early next week at the latest. Appreciate the feedback!

Sponsored

dgulia

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport JLU; 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie; 2019 Jeep Cherokee
How much are these lights?

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation

Mickgolf00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Yep. About right. $569.32 from a dealer in Myrtle Beach.

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yep. About right. $569.32 from a dealer in Myrtle Beach.
Mine is coming from Texas. I guess everything IS bigger in Texas, including the shipping amounts :handsinair:

dgulia

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport JLU; 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie; 2019 Jeep Cherokee
I got to go to dealer to see what my price will be

Sponsored

Mickgolf00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Just got mine in today. I opened up the box on the first one (RH) and the black plastic bezel that surrounds the lens was cracked. Talk about a buzz kill. I'm sitting here now waiting for an RA from the dealer. I'm so bummed out right now!

NC4x4

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I ordered mine from @AllMoparParts.com with free shipping. I too had an issue with the right tail light and they immediately replaced it for me. They plug and play, no fast blink or anything.

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just got mine in today. I opened up the box on the first one (RH) and the black plastic bezel that surrounds the lens was cracked. Talk about a buzz kill. I'm sitting here now waiting for an RA from the dealer. I'm so bummed out right now!
Mine was the left that came broken last week. My new one will be here tommorow. It will take you another week to get. Checked out my post here

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/broken-led-turn-signals-from-mymoparparts-com.12499/

NC4x4

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

outlanderbz

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Hey guys, perhaps you can help. I have been unsuccessful at getting my left rear LED w/ blind spot replaced through the dealer under warranty despite it having a small crack when i took delivery and since has cracked further. In any case, they have quoted me $700 to replace it. Seeing a post like this has me thinking this can be done for much less.

Do any of you part savvy people have the part number and even a cheap place to order the driver side rear LED taillight with blind spot monitoring? I have been failing.

thank you
Sponsored