• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington OEM Factory LED Fog Lights with Lamin-X film (plastic rubi bumper)

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Finally got my PIAA led fog lights so I'll be installing my new aftermarket bumper this weekend.

I have (or will early saturday) the original OEM LED Fog lights on which Lamin-x film has been installed

lights work perfectly
the yellow cuts through the fog better (in my opinion)
if the film is not wanted, it's simply a matter of peeling it off

if anyone local wants these & is in need of the plastic rubi bumper (Without tow hooks), I'll even throw in the bumper for free (all leftover hardware from installation of new bumper as well as any original hardware that is not reused will be included as well)

I have borrowed an image of the bracket from the rubi plastic bumper (with permission) in case you need a reference image
remaining 4 images are of the actual fog lights you will receive, though they are still mounted in the bumper & will be until saturday unless someone local wants it all

$150 shipped

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Factory LED Fog Lights with Lamin-X film (plastic rubi bumper) fog bracket
Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Factory LED Fog Lights with Lamin-X film (plastic rubi bumper) 46805
Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Factory LED Fog Lights with Lamin-X film (plastic rubi bumper) IMG_46802
Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Factory LED Fog Lights with Lamin-X film (plastic rubi bumper) 46806
Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Factory LED Fog Lights with Lamin-X film (plastic rubi bumper) IMG_46804
Sponsored