First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Network Engineer
If anyone out there could post on their facebook page a request for them to add the ability to activate the footwell ambient lighting with adjustments would be amazing! I don't have facebook.

I used to have this option on my audi via the Carista OBD.

I know there are a lot of Jeepers out there that have spent their hard earned money on aftermarket footwell lighting when the LED's are already there, they just operate only when tdoors open.

Here is a snapshot of the customizations that were available on the OBDII adapter called Carista. Maybe post this screenshot on their page as an example? Thank you ahead of time that would do this for me.

591BAA33-2BF0-49FE-B572-F454185D2CF4.jpeg
Ambient lighting requires LED bulbs and wiring that don't exist in the Sport model and I think Willy's also
Sponsored

patternman

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2014 & 2001 Indian
Are referring to the security bypass cable? Bluetooth obd2? Or both?

I'm wondering the same thing for warranty work at the dealership.
I'm speaking about both. I secured them to a metal brace. I've driven quite a bit without problems.

Sponsored

Deadserial

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU sting gray sport s
anybody figure out if you can disable DRL's cutting to half power with headlights?

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Hi,

Does the Jscan allow you to modify the speed limiter?

Regards,
Jim

Sponsored

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I lost my Tazer somehow so I bought the JScan + those red cables that are posted in here. What are the red cables for? Bypassing the Security module? Do I HAVE to use them for the Jscan to work? I haven't tested the mph/speedo yet but I set my tire size with just my obd2 module plugged in and when I start the Jeep it still says they're 38.5. I'm able to read codes and it doesn't seem anythings limited.

These cables https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082Y918Z3?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

It's REALLY nice having the phone app instead of having to keep instructions in the jeep to remember how to use my tazer..

Thanks

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Powelligator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JL Rubicon
Clubs

Anybody know if J-Scan can kill off the annoying (to me) feature where if you have the key fob in your pocket and you jump out of the Jeep while the engine is running and close the door the horn honks 3 times? One honk would be OK, even a chime coming from the dash, but three loud honks is scaring the animals when I open/close the gate...

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Anybody know if J-Scan can kill off the annoying (to me) feature where if you have the key fob in your pocket and you jump out of the Jeep while the engine is running and close the door the horn honks 3 times? One honk would be OK, even a chime coming from the dash, but three loud honks is scaring the animals when I open/close the gate...
@Powelligator

To the best of my knowledge JSCAN cannot turn that off or change it's behavior in any way.

That behavior is not seen on say 2018 JL's. That behavior reared it's head so to speak in later model years of the JL.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs