Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I am wondering if I need a new OBD dongle to do this. I am about to order the 12-8 cable and I have an ELM327 WiFi device, anyone know if this will communicate? Feel free to spoon feed me lol, I’ve made driveshafts out of fenceposts in the bush but electronics seem to evade me.
Here's all the compatible and incompatible adapters. It doesn't look like yours is compatible.

http://jscan.net/supported-and-not-supported-obd-adapters/
Sponsored

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Did you figure out if it'll do the sway bars in 2wd?
What about lockers in 2wd or 4Hi?
I'm also looking for this information? If not then the Tazer would probably be the best bet to get this functionality. Also is there a list of all options or can you only find out by going through the demo in the app and checking there?

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I am wondering if I need a new OBD dongle to do this. I am about to order the 12-8 cable and I have an ELM327 WiFi device, anyone know if this will communicate? Feel free to spoon feed me lol, I’ve made driveshafts out of fenceposts in the bush but electronics seem to evade me.
Download the app and plug in the adapter and see if they communicate. My adapter was not on the list but it was able to make the jeep and app communicate, I just could not do anything useful until I had a 12+8 cable and a license for JScan.

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
Can anyone confirm if they have been able to turn the LED Halos on/off with the latest version? I'm still struggling and don't want to spend on a Tazer just for the Halo after wiring up the Mopar upgrade kit.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I figured we might get lucky with the hardware & software being the same.
The Off Road Pages on the Wrangler are essentially the SRT Performance Pages on other vehicles.

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
The Off Road Pages on the Wrangler are essentially the SRT Performance Pages on other vehicles.
Yes, essentially the same. Except for boost pressure, air-fuel ratio, inter-cooler coolant temp, intake temperature, timers, G-force meters, dyno pages, etc...

MalteeseJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hey guys absolute noob here when it comes to this stuff but I have the cable the OBDLink mx+ in my Amazon cart and with the Jscan liscence looks like about $180ish bucks. Pretty good savings compared to the Tazer mini. Okay I'm sorry if this is a stupid question and I am totally guessing here but after going in and changing tire size and whatever else, do you pull the mx+ and the cable and plug those security plugs back in to their respective factory receptacles?