CMath23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Hey Guys,

I upgraded my 5" radio to a 7" and AC Controls. I'm do to go in for a Jeep Wave service...do I need to re-install the old controls and reset from JScan before going in?

LHuffman47

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Automotive Sales Manager
So even with the bypass, it keeps saying vehicle equipped in security module? What gives?

jgdiablo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe - Turbo Blue
I went through the process of upgrading from 5" to 7", updating the HVAC center stack, added in-cabin temperature sensor and sun sensor. I now changed out my headlight switch that has the AUTO feature. Does anyone know how to use JSCAN to enable AUTO headlights?

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I went through the process of upgrading from 5" to 7", updating the HVAC center stack, added in-cabin temperature sensor and sun sensor. I now changed out my headlight switch that has the AUTO feature. Does anyone know how to use JSCAN to enable AUTO headlights?
@jgdiablo

A guy reported here the other day, that although Auto Headlights was displayed, it could not be enabled.

Just repeating what I read..

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
I'm also looking for this information? If not then the Tazer would probably be the best bet to get this functionality. Also is there a list of all options or can you only find out by going through the demo in the app and checking there?
Any updates on whether or not this can activate lockers and sway bars at any speed/tcase position?

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if JSCAN can enable the Offroad Pages on a Sport?

Sponsored

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
@Bryce @rizej I contacted JScan report and here's what they had to say about sway bar and locker functionality. Looks like lockers work, but the sway bar disco does not currently. So not quite a Tazer replacement yet.

Jeep Wrangler JL ODB Jscan available for JL Screenshot_20200804-090556_Messenger Lite

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
This may be a dumb question, but am I supposed to hook up the security cable and OBDII tool and then move the ignition to the run position, or do I put the ignition into run and then hookup the cable and tool? Does it matter?

Was just concerned about unplugging those two connectors that hook up to the security cable with the Jeep already running.
Sponsored