ODB Jscan available for JL

nickberkeley

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
I used JScan a couple diff times, mainly for tire size. But after changing the size and following the directions to key-off, shut and open and shut door for 5min. I have had a couple times where my radio will not turn back on. I don't exactly know what I did to fix it the first it happened. I just reconnected, changed a trim again, and went through the same process. That is not working this time.

As soon as I connect my security bypass cable and my Bluetooth adapter, the radio turns on. But when i disconnect the adapter (via run - engine off), the radio turns off after 5-10sec, like when you shut the vehicle off.

Has anyone else experienced this and know what I should do? Thanks...

nickberkeley

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
I used JScan a couple diff times, mainly for tire size. But after changing the size and following the directions to key-off, shut and open and shut door for 5min. I have had a couple times where my radio will not turn back on. I don't exactly know what I did to fix it the first it happened. I just reconnected, changed a trim again, and went through the same process. That is not working this time.

As soon as I connect my security bypass cable and my Bluetooth adapter, the radio turns on. But when i disconnect the adapter (via run - engine off), the radio turns off after 5-10sec, like when you shut the vehicle off.

Has anyone else experienced this and know what I should do? Thanks...
Nevermind, it’s fixed. I got ahead of myself. Just had to plug the cables back info the OEM gateway. Sorry, for the wasted post.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)