Sponsored

Oculus ColorShift Headlights to a Bluetooth Controller!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
"The Popular Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights by ORACLE Lighting are now available in a ColorSHIFT™ RGB+W Color-Changing version. Oculus Headlights feature advanced focused LED projection that outshines all the competition (including the factory LED headlights). With 3,200 Lumens of high-quality Bi-LED projection, these headlights provide enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. Light focus is very important for driver safety and for others who can have their vision obstructed by glare. We are proud to offer the most focused & lowest-glare LED Headlights for the JL and JT on the market.

Jeep Wrangler JL Oculus ColorShift Headlights to a Bluetooth Controller! download (10)

To help with installation instructions, videos are a great resource. Quadratec, recently created a video that showcases these products installed! Check it out!

Sponsored

timize

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's
Hi there!

I just installed the Oculus Bi-LED Colorshift with three controllers. I noticed the demon eye points down towards the ground. Is this a matter of just adjusting the hex nut on the back of the lamps, or is this a different issue altogether? Hoping it’s the former, not the latter.

Thanks!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hi there!

I just installed the Oculus Bi-LED Colorshift with three controllers. I noticed the demon eye points down towards the ground. Is this a matter of just adjusting the hex nut on the back of the lamps, or is this a different issue altogether? Hoping it’s the former, not the latter.

Thanks!
Hey! Sorry for the late response! I am going to message you in a PM directly so we can figure this out!
Sponsored