Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2.0t
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Hey all,
I just wanted to share the experience that my girlfriend and I had at the Ocean City Jeep Week a few months ago. We are both relatively new to the Jeep world, but have been to several Jeep events in the western PA area. Mainly Bantam and the Two Mile for Ten Mile Trail events.

The first day we did the sand course on the beach and it was really cool. If you've never driven on sand before and driven over some obstacles, it was certainly different than dirt or mud. It felt like you were riding on the clouds. The second day we did the Jeep Jam course that was about a 30 minute drive from the beach. This course was all dirt and the best course I've driven so far. Bantam needs to step up their game for their obstacle course in the playground at the main site. The Jeep Jam has two options for most of the trail. The more difficult side definitely looked wild in some spots to me. If I could have trailered my Jeep to the event, I probably would have tried those, but since I had a 7 hour drive home, I stayed on the easier side. Some day, we will have a play Jeep where we don't care if something breaks and has to be trailered home. The third day we participated in the Beach Crawl. That was a super cool experience driving on the beach in the morning, with the sun coming up over the Atlantic Ocean. Driving on the beach was really cool and a new experience. If you've never gone to the Ocean City Jeep Week, I highly recommend making the trip. We met quite a few cool and friendly people, saw a lot of awesome Jeeps, experienced new types of off roading and can't wait to go back!

Next year, we are planning to go to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for their Jeep Invasion, which will likely occur at the same time. They were concurrent this summer, so I suspect it will be that way next year.

We made a few videos to capture our experience, so feel free to check them out! It would be greatly appreciated if you like the content to give us a like, comment and subscribe. It helps us out a lot since we're new to the YouTube thing. Thanks!

Video from Day 1

Video from Day 2

Video from Day 3
Sponsored