Sponsored

OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone painted the white interior of the top Ocean Blue to match? I have the Sky One Touch and the white is driving me nuts. Really want to paint it (or more accurately, have it painted). Since the top doesn't come off I'm wondering what they would do in some of the really tight spots.
Sponsored

Kona Damien

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLU Rubicon and ā€˜13 Grand Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone painted the white interior of the top Ocean Blue to match? I have the Sky One Touch and the white is driving me nuts. Really want to paint it (or more accurately, have it painted). Since the top doesn't come off I'm wondering what they would do in some of the really tight spots.
I would look into some kinda cloth lining similar to an alcantra or another headliner material. I think it would look way better with the ā€œsoft topā€ material already there. Just my opinion. Itā€™s your ride and your money. So do as you please and donā€™t take peopleā€™s judgement of it to heart.

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
I would look into some kinda cloth lining similar to an alcantra or another headliner material. I think it would look way better with the ā€œsoft topā€ material already there. Just my opinion. Itā€™s your ride and your money. So do as you please and donā€™t take peopleā€™s judgement of it to heart.
Hmmmmm ... that's something I hadn't thought of. Thanks for the idea!

Sponsored

Blnsfn2

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
I bought a mesh top for summertime and just keep it on all year long. The white drove me nuts too

Sponsored

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I thought I was the only one. Makes me crazy keeping it white.

NewBlueJLU

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
[GALLERY=]
C59A63CE-37CC-448D-87E1-971E5A19E366.jpeg
[/GALLERY]

Havenā€™t posted any mods since I got her but now that Iā€™m almost done here we go...

stock Sahara
35ā€ Nittos on 17ā€ XDs
Mopar performance rock rails
Mopar Stubby steel bumper with black tow hooks
Mopar winch guard
Mopar matte black grille
Aftermarket steel skid plate
Leather dash swap
Black carpet full headliner
Blackout all decals and locks