OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

drewloving

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Took a pic this morning with the tan JTOPS and the black and tan seats. I like the look. Without the Rubicon red, I went with Blue, Tan and Black and like the combo.
JTOP1.jpg
JTOP2.jpg
JTOP3.jpg
Are your JTOPS installed right? I'm thinking about buying some, but I expected the fit to be much more taunt across the top. In these pictures, it looks like it is a little loose, particularly in the photo of the inside that shows the front seats. I watched the youtube video, and they seem to emphasize the step where you tighten each individual strap. Thoughts? Thanks!
Sponsored

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
Are your JTOPS installed right? I'm thinking about buying some, but I expected the fit to be much more taunt across the top. In these pictures, it looks like it is a little loose, particularly in the photo of the inside that shows the front seats. I watched the youtube video, and they seem to emphasize the step where you tighten each individual strap. Thoughts? Thanks!
I might be able to tighten it further but what you're seeing is the speakers pushing up on the middle bar. This leads to a bit of a sag over the front seats. My 14 JL had a completely flat middle roll bar so my previous sun shade was flat and tight. I wouldn't worry about it. JTOPs make the best sun shade and if you're looking for the best then buy it, if you're looking for a less expensive one I'd look at the others. The straps are super high quality and I think allow for a much tighter top than the bungy cord approach.

drewloving

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
I might be able to tighten it further but what you're seeing is the speakers pushing up on the middle bar. This leads to a bit of a sag over the front seats. My 14 JL had a completely flat middle roll bar so my previous sun shade was flat and tight. I wouldn't worry about it. JTOPs make the best sun shade and if you're looking for the best then buy it, if you're looking for a less expensive one I'd look at the others. The straps are super high quality and I think allow for a much tighter top than the bungy cord approach.
Thanks - makes sense!

Jeeps 'n Jets Girl

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
I'm getting frustrated, my Jeep is still at Dennis Dillon awaiting a front bumper that may have an expected ship date of maybe early July but more likely late July. Don't think I can wait that long, all the other mods are done, just waiting on the Poison Spyder front bumper then they can attach the winch and the Mopar lights. I've told the dealer that I will be picking up the Jeep on July 7, 7 weeks after it was delivered regardless of the bumper or not. Should I just wait till the bumper comes in??
I've attached 2 photos, they removed the red dash and repainted it the exterior color, Ocean Blue Metallic. I'll be using a fabric pen to change the red stitching to black.
OBM-RubiDash01.jpg
OBM-RubiDash02.jpg
Thanks for sharing this pic! I'm so happy to know that Rubi dash can be color matched to the exterior!

Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
My blue Rubi is still at DD waiting on a front bumper but in the meantime my KMC XD135 Grenade OR wheels showed up and have been put on my Jeep. Spoke with Poison Spyder this morning and there's a good chance my front bumper might be delivered next week, keeping my fingers crossed.
DOLGA1.jpg
DOLGA2.jpg
DOLGA3.jpg
DOLGA4.jpg
Here are a few photos...

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I just love the color matched top. If anyone in Colorado ever wants to trade their blue top for a black one, let me know.

Sponsored

rob28

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2dr Willys. 2021.
Picked her up the other day so I thought I’d add to our little color club.
Love the color hate that it shows every little streak! Lol

BF3A978F-7397-4437-B950-282BBCB7A7FC.jpeg
This looks the same as the one we’re waiting for.
2 door Sport S with the optioral wheels.
Your picture makes me happy. And just a little bit envious as I don’t know when ours will arrive.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
IMG_5349.JPG
Could someone take a look and tell me if their tailgate hinges look like they are separated from the body by a decent margin when the tailgate is shut? Forgive the dirt in the picture. We've been putting a few thousand miles on the jeep in the last week.

EarlyJK

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 2dr JK
This looks the same as the one we’re waiting for.
2 door Sport S with the optioral wheels.
Your picture makes me happy. And just a little bit envious as I don’t know when ours will arrive.
Those rims made me stay with stock and not swap them out. I just added the 285-70–17s MTZ P3 mudders and I’m keeping it this way. I’m in the North East we do mud and trails up here not many places to rock crawl so this setup will work well. You’ll be rewarded for your wait this JL is 2X what my old JK was