Sponsored

OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like, with my luck, it will get here and have:
- bad welds,
- broken wheel well & fender clips,
- wind buffeting at speed,
- steering locked up,
- paint scuffs, etc.

We’ll see
I thought the same thing but mines a peach. At least for the first 550 miles. Lol.
Sponsored

Willy723

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5EB, 2016 Explorer Sport, 1990 Mustang GT, 2006 HD FXDL

Sponsored

Willy723

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5EB, 2016 Explorer Sport, 1990 Mustang GT, 2006 HD FXDL
Ordered 3/31
Delivered 5/14

Went from a 2 door Sport to the 4 door Rubi. Kids getting bigger + dog = Upgrade!!

Love it!
Congrats! I'm sure the kids and dog love the upgrade.

AdamH

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4Xe
Interesting update on my wife's order:

Dealer texted late yesterday that it will leave the plant tomorrow (5/25) then they will call when it arrives. I decided to call the hotline where I opened the case. I was told it left the plant on 5/22 and to expect delivery to my dealer on 5/29. If it does in fact come in on the 29th that would be 7.5 weeks from order.

I wonder if my dealer is padding things to be able to say it came in early or didn't get the same info? Either way I'm just glad it's on its way. This is the 2nd vehicle I've purchased from them and thus far no complaints.

Frankie Drums

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase

Dealer texted late yesterday that it will leave the plant tomorrow (5/25) then they will call when it arrives. I decided to call the hotline where I opened the case. I was told it left the plant on 5/22 and to expect delivery to my dealer on 5/29. If it does in fact come in on the 29th that would be 7.5 weeks from order.

I wonder if my dealer is padding things to be able to say it came in early or didn't get the same info? Either way I'm just glad it's on its way. This is the 2nd vehicle I've purchased from them and thus far no complaints.
It's possible. It's also possible that no one has reliable information and they're all just winging it.:headbang:

Jtimbrook

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A

So for mine I ordered early February and last week was told it was going to leave by train and get to Albuquerque on the 25th and then ship by transport truck closer to the end of the month. Next thing you know I get a text with a picture of my Jeep on a transport truck this last Monday, apparently FCA was behind on a few customer orders and decided to ship a lot out via transport truck and not train. Kinda weird if you ask me...

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
All beautiful Jeeps in this thread. Congrats to all who are finally taking delivery. The rest of us just wait.

Sponsored

ssureshb

First Name
SURESH BABU
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
That's the same form letter we all get. Now you need to call back and complain that they haven't truly "escalated" it, and you want it to be escalated to the Brand Mentor (I think that's who they said they escalated it to, I was driving when they said it and wrote it down in my notes when my hands were free, about 20 minutes after the call ended). I got a new case # and now I've been told the Jeep should be at the dealer this Friday. I also had the manager of my Jeep dealer pulling from his end, as he notified his AM (Area Manager) and she told her boss the RCM. I was polite but aggressive and that seemed to move things along.
Frankie, did as adviced...called in this morning and asked to be connected to brand mentor or escalated and that guy said the response was from the brand mentor and he couldn’t do much...I have asked him to escalate again and asked for compensation...no support from the dealer so really don’t know what to do next...close to a month with ready to ship status

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
I feel like, with my luck, it will get here and have:
- bad welds,
- broken wheel well & fender clips,
- wind buffeting at speed,
- steering locked up,
- paint scuffs, etc.

We’ll see
Got my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that it is perfect for you!

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
Mine came in finally!

8188DAF0-4984-4A47-9C83-712D139FCC67.jpeg
C5FC1EC9-0456-41BC-9B90-B4A4F7949CDE.jpeg
C1AC49F6-CFCF-4C38-A7B5-25A42FDB6516.jpeg
Beautiful!!!! Love that the doors and roof are already jettisoned! May you have many happy, safe miles over the years together!

avei5150

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
So after a long and difficult wait, I was notified my Jeep hit ground at the dealer today. This is strange for me as just yesterday I was in KZS and my jeep was pending queue to leave. So I guess it left and arrived this morning. And just like that, it's here. After 12 weeks, a regression from D1 to D at 30 days, and 2 weeks in I. Sadly, my financing expired yesterday, literally, my credit union said my credit report was good for 60 days, which expired yesterday. Should be a non issue, just aggravating.

I'm very happy, but, given history I am guarded until my financing is done and I have it. I hopefully can visit it on Saturday.

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
My JL has been at the dealer all week I drove her two days. I’m furious that I spent all that money and it’s still at the dealer. I was called today to once again say what the issues are. Very disappointed to say the least! Extremely disappointed. I have a loaner but it’s not a wrangler, and not my OBRUBi. Hope everyone else is enjoying their blue babies!!!
Sponsored

Last edited: