First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150 FX4
Occupation
Pastor
I see your in mass, if your close by you can take a look at mine I work in reading, live in Pelham NH.
You live in Pelham? Me too! Waiting for ‘19 but planning to order an OB. Looks like there will be a couple of us riding around.

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
You live in Pelham? Me too! Waiting for ‘19 but planning to order an OB. Looks like there will be a couple of us riding around.
Lol nice, but we need to make them look different. I said I wave to all Jeeps unless it looks exactly like mine, then you get the stink eye. :)

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
I ordered on 5/19. Was told it has been D for 3 days, so that means it went from order bank to D since they placed the order around 330pm.
So you had an issue prior since you stated it's a re-order. 3 days from order to D is way too quick.

Sponsored

Willy723

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5EB, 2016 Explorer Sport, 1990 Mustang GT, 2006 HD FXDL
So you had an issue prior since you stated it's a re-order. 3 days from order to D is way too quick.
It was originally ordered with black interior...decided we wanted the tan after seeing pics of the OB with tan.

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Just picked up my Ocean Blue Sport S on Friday! Didn't order, just drove about 40 miles to the only dealer in the area that had this color in. First time Jeep owner, couldn't be happier! Working on getting a hoist set up and storage for doors so I can really get the experience in :like:

vermhc.jpg

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
Just picked up my Ocean Blue Sport S on Friday! Didn't order, just drove about 40 miles to the only dealer in the area that had this color in. First time Jeep owner, couldn't be happier! Working on getting a hoist set up and storage for doors so I can really get the experience in :like:

vermhc.jpg
Congratulations and what a novel idea. Go to a dealer and buy a JLU off the lot. I'm paying premium for a 2018 while waiting around, Soon the 2019's will be available to order and I will still be in inspection.

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! There are quite a few JL's on lots around here, but really only in the granite, silver, black, and white. The salesman said that there was a train related issue and that not far from their dealership, there are a boatload of JL's just waiting to be loaded and delivered. May have been full of crap, but interesting to hear.

Willy723

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5EB, 2016 Explorer Sport, 1990 Mustang GT, 2006 HD FXDL
Thanks! There are quite a few JL's on lots around here, but really only in the granite, silver, black, and white. The salesman said that there was a train related issue and that not far from their dealership, there are a boatload of JL's just waiting to be loaded and delivered. May have been full of crap, but interesting to hear.
Congrats on your purchase.
Yep, hes right about that. FCA is having a ton of shipping delays holding up a lot of people's ordered rides. Hoping they will be a little more caught up by the time mine comes off the assembly line.

Sponsored

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
My only other special order was a 1980 T-Bird. I remember that taking about three weeks to get in. This time my salesman said 6 weeks and i'm now at 9 with no way out of inspection and no transportation once it does. At the time I ordered there was only one Rubicon for sale in a 75 mile radius. We went to test drive as we were not sure how the ride was next to the Sahara. It didn't have the options we wanted and he wouldn't budge on a price, else-wise we might have gotten that one. He actually called me a liar for saying there were other dealers going 5% below invoice. Not a good salesman to say the least. Anyways, The wife and I loved how the Rubicon drove and we ordered one at another dealership who would take our $.

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
My only other special order was a 1980 T-Bird. I remember that taking about three weeks to get in. This time my salesman said 6 weeks and i'm now at 9 with no way out of inspection and no transportation once it does. At the time I ordered there was only one Rubicon for sale in a 75 mile radius. We went to test drive as we were not sure how the ride was next to the Sahara. It didn't have the options we wanted and he wouldn't budge on a price, else-wise we might have gotten that one. He actually called me a liar for saying there were other dealers going 5% below invoice. Not a good salesman to say the least. Anyways, The wife and I loved how the Rubicon drove and we ordered one at another dealership who would take our $.

Which dealership called you liar on the 5% as this sounds very familiar and reminds me I have a stop to make on my way home so I can give some people the finger as I drive through their lot.

CWH61

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler. 2018 Cherokee
Occupation
Public Relations
Anyone know what the code KZ LD stands for?

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
That would be Planet jeep. He even said if I could get 5% below he would give me a jeep. At that point I walked out as I got what I came for and that was a test drive. Wish I had a tape recording.

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
KZ L – released but not shipped
LD is speculated to be load delay