Sponsored

OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

SunriseJeep

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited (ordered)
My daughter forgot her shoes for her PE class... Oh darn I guess I will have to take them to her... for some reason it didn't bother me to take the trip.
IMG_20180510_132936827.jpg
I know right, I have been driving everywhere since mine came in. Happy to run errands now.

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
Mine didn’t mark it as sold, but they also didn’t show it to anyone or let anyone drive it. I got it as soon as it came in. Right off the truck.
Thank you for the reassurance! I have spoken to the sales manager at the dealership. He said if I had ordered it from a build order, then it would be marked sold as it would have my name on it from the very start. In this case, the dealer had my exact configuration in transit. Hence, it remains dealer inventory. He promises it is mine. Probably doesn’t hurt that I already have the loan from my credit union...just waiting on my Rubicon to arrive.

Enjoy your Jeep! Hoping to have mine soon, too!

chadc880

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
"Released to be shipped but no shipping arrangements have been made yet."

I have my build sheet and window sticker. It has not shown up on the dealers website yet and it is set for an ETA May 23rd or 24th.

Hmmmmmmmm.............................

Sponsored

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
"Released to be shipped but no shipping arrangements have been made yet."

I have my build sheet and window sticker. It has not shown up on the dealers website yet and it is set for an ETA May 23rd or 24th.

Hmmmmmmmm.............................
NO Worries mine did the same thing

Moytz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK
:jk::flag:Got the sticker today:clap: for my Full Blue Rubi... but I am in KZ HOLD :( :punch: I think with everyone in hold we can all chip in to get a truck to deliver to the east coast..

Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
:jk::flag:Got the sticker today:clap: for my Full Blue Rubi... but I am in KZ HOLD :( :punch: I think with everyone in hold we can all chip in to get a truck to deliver to the east coast..
What they should do is refund a portion of that ridiculously exorbitant destination charge if they cannot timely ship our vehicles.

Moytz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK
What they should do is refund a portion of that ridiculously exorbitant destination charge if they cannot timely ship our vehicles.
I know a car salesman that knows people who pick up. He is checking to see if he can do it and bring it to my dealer. I dont know if you have to be certified for jeep or maybe he could be a subcontractor for my dealer. We shall see.

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
Fellow Jeep Owners,

I am seriously worried. I had an ETA for my JLUR for 5/22-5/26. It is on my dealer’s website as “in transit”. However, Jeep chat now says no ETA. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what was the cause? Thank you for calming my fears in advance!

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
Fellow Jeep Owners,

I am seriously worried. I had an ETA for my JLUR for 5/22-5/26. It is on my dealer’s website as “in transit”. However, Jeep chat now says no ETA. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what was the cause? Thank you for calming my fears in advance!
I saw this happen to one other here and it showed up at dealer the next day. However my ETA was 8th-12th and I’m still jeepless

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Fellow Jeep Owners,

So mine showed up on the dealer website over a month before mine came in. Mine was stuck on a lot. It took nearly 2 months after it was built to be delivered.

Basically once it gets to a holding lot outside of Toledo they often times do not scan then in and out as carefully. So it is best to contact the dealer and stay on them. Basically it could show up when ever Jeep throws it on the truck.
Sponsored