Donkey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep TJ Buggy, 1988 Comanche, 2015 Patriot, 91 Jeep YJ
OURS IS IN!!!!

Of course we are 700 miles away and won’t be able to pick up till Monday. Having a family member run by the dealership to grab some pictures and should have them tomorrow.

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
Thinking maybe getting the stars painted too???

Not unless you want to be mistaken for a Cowboys fan, I’d leave just the way they are

USAFChiefret

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2018 Wrangler Rubicon in Ocean Blue on May 4th
Occupation
Retired
We ordered our OB JLUR on May 4th. Opted for the Mopar lift and 35s as well as steel bumpers. Blue fenders with black hard top. No VIN yet. Dealer said one should be assigned this week. Now the waiting begins. Congrats to all that have received their OBs. Hopefully all that are still waiting for delivery get theirs sooner than expected.

Sponsored

AdamH

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4Xe
Another fellow NCer here. We ordered my wife's on 4/5 and were told it hit the assembly line on 5/7 as I shared above. Dealer seems to think it'll be ready for shipping on 5/15. I'm not holding my breath.

Willy723

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5EB, 2016 Explorer Sport, 1990 Mustang GT, 2006 HD FXDL
I really wish we could have gone with the Rubicon. With that said, the new Rubicon rims look awesome against the OB and think a OEM rep in 18" would be nice. Right now im leaning towards going with GRID GD09 for our Sahara when it comes in.

Jeep Wrangler JL OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club {filename}

Jeep Wrangler JL OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club {filename}

Sponsored

4x4DETOUR

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'85 CJ-7, 2018 JLUR - Ocean Blue (picked up 4/17/18!)
Need some tire shine but here it is on 35’s w Rockstar 3’s (no lift). Thinking maybe getting the stars painted too??? Thoughts????

Jeep Wrangler JL OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club {filename} Jeep Wrangler JL OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club {filename} Jeep Wrangler JL OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club {filename}
How did the blues match in person? Photo looks great. You were concerned about the color match before your jeep arrived.

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
Blues match great! My dealer got the paint code according to my vin. Rides great on 35’s.
Awesome, I just asked the dealer about adding 35s without lift and she’s telling me it’s not covered under warranty and if I lift it I have to lift it through their 3rd party custom shop for it to be covered by warranty but only if mopar is lifting, what’s the difference between me going to another place and getting a mopar lift on.
Sponsored