OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
Ordered 2/15
Delivered 5/7

It was actually stuck at the rail yard in north las vegas (less than 15 miles from dealer) for 7 days..that was dreadful but now I have this beast in my life so I am happy :)

received_2017495824959171.jpeg
received_2017495804959173.jpeg
Congrats...good pics, color looks kewl in that light
Sponsored

Moytz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK
All blue rubicon owners- DO you know how long of a wait you had once you hit JB to delivery :bandit: :movember:

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
I ordered a Rubicon everything but ashtray all Blue on 3-24 and it was just built last week. It's stuck in Inspection right now and can be weeks depending on whats wrong or missing. I check The Jeep site for what's in transit to my dealer a few times a day. The ones headed to my dealer seem to take a week to arrive once the jeep is in transit here in the north east. I plan to get it undercoated with a black waxoil the day it gets here. My Roam rails arrived this week and i'm not sure if I should install after the waxoil or before. I will probably take off the stock rock rails first, get it undercoated and then install so no spots get missed.

Sponsored

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
I ordered a Rubicon everything but ashtray all Blue on 3-24 and it was just built last week. It's stuck in Inspection right now and can be weeks depending on whats wrong or missing. I check The Jeep site for what's in transit to my dealer a few times a day. The ones headed to my dealer seem to take a week to arrive once the jeep is in transit here in the north east. I plan to get it undercoated with a black waxoil the day it gets here. My Roam rails arrived this week and i'm not sure if I should install after the waxoil or before. I will probably take off the stock rock rails first, get it undercoated and then install so no spots get missed.
Waxoil?

Moytz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK
I guess I should reword- All blue Rubicon owners that have picked up their jeep and followed it on the JLWF tracking, do you know how long you were in JB until you RECEIVED your jeep. :whew:

Bluandwht86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2020 JLR
I guess I should reword- All blue Rubicon owners that have picked up their jeep and followed it on the JLWF tracking, do you know how long you were in JB until you RECEIVED your jeep. :whew:
I tracked the one I ordered on another forum. JB for 5 days. Showed up at dealer 17 days after it went to JB. I am close enough that it came by truck.

Frankie Drums

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, still in I. It has been there 11 days. They said it won't get escalated until it hits two weeks. I Kindly asked that they escalate it today, they Kindly asked me to call back in a week. These poor folks. I am always nice, but, I'm not waiting a week.
Let me tell you what these **********s are doing to me right now.

My car has been in KZ in Toledo, waiting to ship, for 21 days. It's been sitting since April 18th. I'd been told until today that my ETA was 5/6-5/10, but I didn't trust that, since the car never changed its status. I had it escalated last week, and I was sent this ridiculous stock form letter:

"2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA: Dear Frank: Congratulations! We are excited you have chosen the 2018 All-New Jeep Wrangler and want to welcome you to the Jeep Family. We understand there is some speculation regarding the timing of delivery for your new Wrangler JL and I am here to assist you. Please know that Wrangler JL production is still in a launch phase and timing will vary depending on your unique, specific configuration. Our resources indicate your vehicle has been released by the plant and is currently in the shipping stages. Due to the high volume of all-new Wrangler models in the shipping stage, the suppliers that transport our vehicles are backlogged and working as quickly as they can to get these vehicles delivered to the dealership. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara order & will provide email updates as they become available. The All-New Wrangler is an epic evolution, where design and technology take a giant leap forward. This Wrangler surges ahead, bringing with it the spirit of freedom and a passion for adventure. We appreciate your patience as we launch this exciting new product. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.
"

Undeterred, I called Jeep back and said, "This is not helping me. I NEED MY JEEP."

They then told me my Ramp Date--when it will be loaded onto a train and depart Toldeo--was pushed back to 5/19. I told them this was unacceptable because my lease for my current car expires on 5/18 and I can't be carless. That's why I ordered my Jeep back on 2/20, a full 3 months before my lease expired, which the dealer told my would be more than enough time to get the new vehicle.

Jeep told me to call my service center and ask to speak to the AM or CRM, as they have the authority to get my Jeep sent out. So I called the service center and they LAUGHED AT ME and told me they don't give the AM's information out. "Fine," I said, "Can you give him/her my information and have them call me back?" THEY TOLD ME NO AND THAT I SHOULD CALL BACK THE JEEP 1-800 NUMBER.

THE NUMBER THAT REFERRED ME TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So I asked when the Manager would be in, and the service center told me 1:00. I asked if they could at least have the manager call me when he got it, and they said they would. Unless the Manager's Jeep broke down on the way to work, he's been there for 2.5 hours and hasn't called me yet.

I also found out that my salesperson is working tonight as well, so I'm going there after work to talk to him and the manager and find out how I'm getting my Jeep by next Friday. This is absolutely asinine. I'm a first time Jeep buyer and this is completely turning me off to the company. If I hadn't given them a deposit already I'd just take my business elsewhere.

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
You can get ur deposit back...they failed to deliver in a timely fashion

Sponsored

Moytz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK
That is some depressing shit.. Hopefully you're in it sooner than later. Trust me owning a jeep is worth the wait.. maybe not the hassle you're going through but definitely worth the wait. good luck.

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
That is some depressing shit.. Hopefully you're in it sooner than later. Trust me owning a jeep is worth the wait.. maybe not the hassle you're going through but definitely worth the wait. good luck.
I’ve had the same wait, same issue... Those welds better look good, that’s all i gotta say

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
Ordered 2/15
Delivered 5/7

It was actually stuck at the rail yard in north las vegas (less than 15 miles from dealer) for 7 days..that was dreadful but now I have this beast in my life so I am happy :)

received_2017495824959171.jpeg
received_2017495804959173.jpeg
Worth the wait...now that the wait is over! Really looking forward to being on that side of the wait. Enjoy! Have many happy, safe miles with it!

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pharmacist

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pharmacist
Let me tell you what these **********s are doing to me right now.

My car has been in KZ in Toledo, waiting to ship, for 21 days. It's been sitting since April 18th. I'd been told until today that my ETA was 5/6-5/10, but I didn't trust that, since the car never changed its status. I had it escalated last week, and I was sent this ridiculous stock form letter:

"2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA: Dear Frank: Congratulations! We are excited you have chosen the 2018 All-New Jeep Wrangler and want to welcome you to the Jeep Family. We understand there is some speculation regarding the timing of delivery for your new Wrangler JL and I am here to assist you. Please know that Wrangler JL production is still in a launch phase and timing will vary depending on your unique, specific configuration. Our resources indicate your vehicle has been released by the plant and is currently in the shipping stages. Due to the high volume of all-new Wrangler models in the shipping stage, the suppliers that transport our vehicles are backlogged and working as quickly as they can to get these vehicles delivered to the dealership. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara order & will provide email updates as they become available. The All-New Wrangler is an epic evolution, where design and technology take a giant leap forward. This Wrangler surges ahead, bringing with it the spirit of freedom and a passion for adventure. We appreciate your patience as we launch this exciting new product. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.
"

Undeterred, I called Jeep back and said, "This is not helping me. I NEED MY JEEP."

They then told me my Ramp Date--when it will be loaded onto a train and depart Toldeo--was pushed back to 5/19. I told them this was unacceptable because my lease for my current car expires on 5/18 and I can't be carless. That's why I ordered my Jeep back on 2/20, a full 3 months before my lease expired, which the dealer told my would be more than enough time to get the new vehicle.

Jeep told me to call my service center and ask to speak to the AM or CRM, as they have the authority to get my Jeep sent out. So I called the service center and they LAUGHED AT ME and told me they don't give the AM's information out. "Fine," I said, "Can you give him/her my information and have them call me back?" THEY TOLD ME NO AND THAT I SHOULD CALL BACK THE JEEP 1-800 NUMBER.

THE NUMBER THAT REFERRED ME TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So I asked when the Manager would be in, and the service center told me 1:00. I asked if they could at least have the manager call me when he got it, and they said they would. Unless the Manager's Jeep broke down on the way to work, he's been there for 2.5 hours and hasn't called me yet.

I also found out that my salesperson is working tonight as well, so I'm going there after work to talk to him and the manager and find out how I'm getting my Jeep by next Friday. This is absolutely asinine. I'm a first time Jeep buyer and this is completely turning me off to the company. If I hadn't given them a deposit already I'd just take my business elsewhere.
Since you are going to your dealer tonight, I would ask for a loaner until your Jeep comes in. That is, if they cannot light a fire under the rail yard to move yours. There is really no excuse for anyone to be treated in that manner. Fingers, toes, (and eyes ) crossed that your dealer can alleviate this problem! Also, I would get Jeep Cares involved if possible. Keep us posted...hoping for the best possible outcome!
Sponsored