OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

JDyj90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR / 1990 YJ (sold) / 2012 Challenger R/T
image.jpg
Used tread lightly discount.
They also honored the price before increase and waived all dealership fees.
What dealer did you go to? It’s hard to find one here in CF that’ll honor tread lightly let alone waive all dealer fees
Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Yeah, I would demand a do-over...your not in the business of financing Jeep tech training
Already in motion.... too bad the one I am replacing it with has a hard top.... and I only do soft tops. Looks like I will buying the soft top and selling the hard top!

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
Already in motion.... too bad the one I am replacing it with has a hard top.... and I only do soft tops. Looks like I will buying the soft top and selling the hard top!
Good to hear, hope it works out super-fast...and squeez’m for an SRT something or other loaner!

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Good to hear, hope it works out super-fast...and squeez’m for an SRT something or other loaner!
Ha! Base durango.... but service was closed so I didnt complain. Picking up the new one on monday. Plus it was built for jeep week so the 37s and 2 inch lift are already done! Just gotta tackle the rest!

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
Ha! Base durango.... but service was closed so I didnt complain. Picking up the new one on monday. Plus it was built for jeep week so the 37s and 2 inch lift are already done! Just gotta tackle the rest!
Nice!

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Your dealer already had another OB Rubicon on the lot they could sell you?

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Your dealer already had another OB Rubicon on the lot they could sell you?
Nope. The day before mine arrived I stopped at the dealership with some wheel questions and saw another rubicon (white) that for some reason I just liked. I was told it was off to jeep week to which i responded "not if I buy it first". Everyone told me to wait for my OB. Which I did. Now I am going with the white. I liked the jcroffroad beach jammer, but pink and dolphins aren't my thing, tho it has inspired me to choose the lifted white one (i know, plain, boring, not exciting like OB) and go all out with custom graphics. I don't want to wait for another OB, the color is AMAZING but time and place pushed me into the white one so I just wasn't meant for OB. I just follow the path as it unfolds.

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Nope. The day before mine arrived I stopped at the dealership with some wheel questions and saw another rubicon (white) that for some reason I just liked. I was told it was off to jeep week to which i responded "not if I buy it first". Everyone told me to wait for my OB. Which I did. Now I am going with the white. I liked the jcroffroad beach jammer, but pink and dolphins aren't my thing, tho it has inspired me to choose the lifted white one (i know, plain, boring, not exciting like OB) and go all out with custom graphics. I don't want to wait for another OB, the color is AMAZING but time and place pushed me into the white one so I just wasn't meant for OB. I just follow the path as it unfolds.
so right good for you....atleast you were back into one quick..I only hope and pray for the rest of us Obs we won't have those issues.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Farewell my fellow Ocean Bluers! You are all going to love the co
so right good for you....atleast you were back into one quick..I only hope and pray for the rest of us Obs we won't have those issues.
I'm sure mine was a fluke. And heck, maybe it will turn out to be an easy fix! I could be totally wrong, it happens once every decade or so.... I just thinks the signs are telling me its not the right jeep for me. Regardless, theres gonna be a loaded OB rubi softtop at daytona jeep!

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I know it has already been done a few times, but I figured I would try too. Damn OB changes color with the light. Oh well.

CFAAFA13-C235-4895-8A9B-F5E17E63546F-1.jpeg
Thats actually a really good puc of the color, doesnt catch the metalluc flake (thats next to impossible) but it does catch the blue and purple hue!

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
We loved our white JKUR. And we still love our true blue pearl 2013. White Rubi was lost in a roll over (totaled) so that is why we are in the OB waiting line. Its my wife's Jeep so she picked the color,

Curious does your new white JLUR have a tire carrier for the 37' wheel/tire your running? if so what kind of set-up?

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Don't let an idot do this to your White JLUR.....

8696.jpeg
Sponsored