OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Are they caught up with the premium soft tops yet?
A bunch that were stuck waiting for the tops have started to move, so at least to some extent they have, can they keep up with current and future orders I don’t know. But looks like they caught up to the ones waiting. I actually heard that production was slowed in Toledo because of the lack of parts and their ship yards being full with no where else to store them
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
When are you guys getting an estimated ship date? Jeep chat claims that it's only after the build and just prior to shipping, which I'm pretty sure is wrong. I feel like "D1-firmly scheduled" should mean something.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When are you guys getting an estimated ship date? Jeep chat claims that it's only after the build and just prior to shipping, which I'm pretty sure is wrong. I feel like "D1-firmly scheduled" should mean something.
Just D1, will not get a date until build is complete I’m told as well

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think those paid trackers have more details tho, I unfortunately missed the window.

Sponsored

DavidsRubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Metallic JLU Rubicon
Well after 28 days at D1 my order went back to D for a day. I'm now back at D1 for the last two days. When jeep chat told me that I had been in D1 for only two days, I felt like I was on punk'd.

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)
My dealer has been providing me with an estimated ship date of 4/10 for the past 3 weeks. Jeep chat still shows D1 and no ETA.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are any of yous on the auto sticker tracker? Someone posted a thread in tracking to auto track your window sticker once it’s built. I see @c3h5, anyone else???
I don’t mind looking at your guys names to see if any one of ours pops up. I’m assuming we will all be pretty close behind one another.

Tonks98892

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Impala
Are any of yous on the auto sticker tracker? Someone posted a thread in tracking to auto track your window sticker once it’s built. I see @c3h5, anyone else???
I don’t mind looking at your guys names to see if any one of ours pops up. I’m assuming we will all be pretty close behind one another.
I’m on there as of this morning still showing as not found.

Sponsored

Bluandwht86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2020 JLR

Prospecktive

First Name
Marcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport Ocean Blue
I just got my build sheet enail this morning-. It was a nice surprise because I was still in D status as of yesterday- never moved to D1 (order placed on 2/10)

4x4DETOUR

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'85 CJ-7, 2018 JLUR - Ocean Blue (picked up 4/17/18!)
No build sheet for me yet either. Ordered 2/12.

Jeep Chat say D1

I'm being tracked on the formum's tracker. But nothing there yet either.

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)
Shocker, checked with chat today on my estimated "ship" date of 4/10, still get the standard D1 "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon." response.
Sponsored