Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.
Dealer just told me my VIN has arrived :) I'm this much closer to getting my jeep, hopefully within a month!
When did you place your order?

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
When did you place your order?
2 weeks ago. I originally placed an order for a Sahara in blue but it was missing options I later wanted and I decided I wanted the Rubicon, so the salesman was super cool and changed my order because a girl friend of mine bought a Sahara from them off the lot, I ordered that 5 weeks ago, and even at the 3 week mark when I ordered the Rubi, I got no Vin. The dealer, who also happens to be the owner, said they just started producing the all blue JL's

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.
2 weeks ago. I originally placed an order for a Sahara in blue but it was missing options I later wanted and I decided I wanted the Rubicon, so the salesman was super cool and changed my order because a girl friend of mine bought a Sahara from them off the lot, I ordered that 5 weeks ago, and even at the 3 week mark when I ordered the Rubi, I got no Vin. The dealer, who also happens to be the owner, said they just started producing the all blue JL's
Sweet! Here's to hoping we all get our beautiful Ocean Blue Jeeps ASAP!

Tonks98892

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Impala
I really hope this is true. At 8 weeks in I can’t wait for it to start moving through the process.

Sponsored

Donkey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep TJ Buggy, 1988 Comanche, 2015 Patriot, 91 Jeep YJ
We are at 8 weeks and hit D1 two weeks ago. Still don't have a build eta at this point. Also still trying to change my top but it took my dealer and rep almost a month to submit my request to FCA, and at this point it probably to late.

Sponsored

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)
Same here. Dealership said mine is supposed to start on the 7th. We will see.
My dealer has been saying estimated ship date of April 10th. I think I'll be lucky if I see it before May.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Has anyone ordered from this site yet? Are the letters the same size as the OEM letters?

FLY EAGLES FLY!!! Lived most of my life in the burbs about 15 minutes from Philly....
I was hoping someone else would first. I just want black with a silver outline, to match the interior with tan leather.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
I was hoping someone else would first. I just want black with a silver outline, to match the interior with tan leather.
I will probably order a set, flat black outline with text in reflective black. Trying to keep the color scheme black and blue throughout...

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I will probably order a set, flat black outline with text in reflective black. Trying to keep the color scheme black and blue throughout...
Well if you do, let us know how it looks.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
The letters are the same size as OEM as far as all measurements I have. OEM lettering is my specialty, and I have sold many many sets of the previous versions, and quite a few of the JL ones already as well!

@mwilk012 @dond49
Sponsored