OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I would never go with those rims. As a diehard EAGLES fan, they look too much like Cowboys rims to me.
Btw thank you for spanking the Pats!!!!!

Sincerely,
The AFC east (for the last 15 years)

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
Can't win them all or it wouldn't be called a sport. I know your pain as the pats were there for many years in the past. Just be glad we traded Jimmy or it would be another 20 yrs. BTW we have a mutual interest in our Rubi's. Did everyone see the auto fold top? Would this top mean that there is not a hard top option? That would be a problem in the northeast when it snowed. I guess it could be a garaged vehicle but it's a Jeep.

Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Can't win them all or it wouldn't be called a sport. I know your pain as the pats were there for many years in the past. Just be glad we traded Jimmy or it would be another 20 yr BTW we have a mutual interest in our Rubi's. Did everyone see the auto fold top? Would this top mean that there is not a hard top option? That would be a problem in the northeast when it snowed. I guess it could be a garaged vehicle but
A) I’m a die hard Bills fan!

B) there are 5 tops to choose from
Black 3 pc hard top
Color matched hard top
Premium soft top
Standard soft top
Power retractable soft top

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
Gronk was his 1st infraction. Yes if he was a player like Suh then the reputation should dictate the penalty. Gronk suffered many years of cheep shots and I would have retaliated way before that. If you cant see that then you also believe the balls were deflated and the hate runs deep.

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
A) Understood Bills fan. I wonder if the powered top could withstand a load of snow. With the power top it looks like it's the only top and cannot be interchanged between a hard top.

StuckinNC

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
A) Understood Bills fan. I wonder if the powered top could withstand a load of snow. With the power top it looks like it's the only top and cannot be interchanged between a hard top.
Jeep recommends to not take the power top off. They say that it is extremely difficult to line up the rails.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
For those who asked, here are few quick pics of tan leather with ocean blue.

IMG_4113.JPG

IMG_4114.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG
That is perfect. I love the silver/gray stitching on the rubicon details. I wish they had replaced the red on the decals and badges as well, but that's a cheap enough alteration to do myself.

Sponsored

Bluandwht86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2020 JLR
I ordered an Ocean Blue Rubicon and I haven't seen this color on a JL so I went and looked at the only Ocean Blue JL in the Midwest today so I could see the color in person. I tried to get a close up of the metallic in the only spot the sun was hitting the paint. I haven't seen any close ups online.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
For those who asked, here are few quick pics of tan leather with ocean blue.

IMG_4113.JPG

IMG_4114.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG
Love it, have you had any issues keeping it clean, I ordered this two but I worry about them getting dirty. I hope jean prints won’t get on it, I know that happens a lot with purses in lighter colors

DavidsRubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Metallic JLU Rubicon

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
So at https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/Customizable-Hood-Lettering-Decals-Rubi-JL

there's finally the option for a JL hood. For all the ocean blue metallics, will y'all change the red rubicon lettering to another color? I was thinking of ordering matte black outline with a gloss black text color.

Saints fan btw
Has anyone ordered from this site yet? Are the letters the same size as the OEM letters?

FLY EAGLES FLY!!! Lived most of my life in the burbs about 15 minutes from Philly....
Sponsored