OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

ptoemmes

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys “Edition” TBD Mar 2021
Been waiting since April when I ordered this to post on this thread. Picked up on Saturday.
Jeep Wrangler JL OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club FBF0EBDF-BD4D-4DBA-A37F-332D76E2D233
Stunning color combination!

Have you had a chance to figure out the wheel bs/offset yet?

Visually with the wider from axles does it look like it will take wider/taller rubber? I figure the 3.73 gearing will mitigate any performance loss due to bigger rubber for those that end up going that route.

Pete

Sponsored

JeepersCreepersJL

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T

JeepersCreepersJL

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geez those people are brutal about that model
Yes they are, even if it isn't the most off road dedicated model, it couldn't be more of a 'poser' than the people with Rubicons that only go to malls or shops (nothing wrong with a daily driven Jeep or one that doesn't go off road everybody has their own reason for buying one, but in that thread they act like it's the only poser in the Jeep community :CWL:)

Speedracer

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JL 2.0
Yes they are, even if it isn't the most off road dedicated model, it couldn't be more of a 'poser' than the people with Rubicons that only go to malls or shops (nothing wrong with a daily driven Jeep or one that doesn't go off road everybody has their own reason for buying one, but in that thread they act like it's the only poser in the Jeep community :CWL:)
Agreed!

Sponsored

Mike_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
What model is that with painted bumpers and blacked out wheels?? Looks great!
This is a High Altitude. Basically a Sahara with upgraded Napa Leather interior, painted bumpers, mirrors and door handles. I’ve had it for a few weeks now, I love the damn thing.

Mike_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Yeah it’s very capable of doing the light off roading I’ll be doing. I have no plans to crawl gigantic boulders, so I’ll be good.

JeepersCreepersJL

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah it’s very capable of doing the light off roading I’ll be doing. I have no plans to crawl gigantic boulders, so I’ll be good.
Yeah! Screw the haters! I have a base model sport and I don't plan on doing much off roading either, all I care about is that it looks good and is a Wrangler. You have a very good looking Jeep :like:

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Went to Lowe’s a while back and I had to park next to this Wrangler just to see the difference.
Jeep Wrangler JL OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club Jeep1
does it drive you crazy to see another ocean blue like yours? I ordered one and a little after that my neighbor got a ocean blue. Made me nuts.
Sponsored