Sponsored

OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
New ride looks great, make sure you hound them to fix those scratches. They tend to forget things like that. What do you mean you were suckered into getting a jk?
Ron carter screwed me with a 2015 anvil who I loved when they put a navigation system in her as part of the deal since I’m bad at directions. And it had a lot of problems so they basically told me that my car wasn’t worth that much and that they would buy it back completely and then sold me the color and the kind jeep I didn’t want! And I hated it!
Sponsored

arjusmc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JL Unlimited Sport S
Ron carter screwed me with a 2015 anvil who I loved when they put a navigation system in her as part of the deal since I’m bad at directions. And it had a lot of problems so they basically told me that my car wasn’t worth that much and that they would buy it back completely and then sold me the color and the kind jeep I didn’t want! And I hated it!

That sucks, I hope the JL works out better for you, did you use the same dealership?

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
That sucks, I hope the JL works out better for you, did you use the same dealership?
I’m in love with the new one and didn’t walk out feeling like I got screwed over lol, I went to another dealership, river oaks was great!! The people are awesome and I worked with the owner whose is great! I would never go back to that dealership, they didn’t even honor my affiliate company at Ron Carter. No way!

arjusmc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JL Unlimited Sport S
I’m in love with the new one and didn’t walk out feeling like I got screwed over lol, I went to another dealership, river oaks was great!! The people are awesome and I worked with the owner whose is great! I would never go back to that dealership, they didn’t even honor my affiliate company at Ron Carter. No way!
Thats good, I love mine too, everytime I park I end up turning around and looking at it 3 or 4 times lol

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
Thats good, I love mine too, everytime I park I end up turning around and looking at it 3 or 4 times lol
Omg me too!! It’s sooo pretty!!! <3

Does anyone know where to get a cover for it! I work in a plant and I want to be prepared if there is any painting or anything

Sponsored

Huff77

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, JL Sahara
upload_2018-5-19_21-14-12.jpeg

After lurking on here since I ordered this beauty for my wife we were able to pick her up today. Unfortunately when we got home I noticed half the rear section of the top didn’t have clear coat applied to it. So back it goes.

Scottism

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
Update issues!

The hood wasn’t latched at low speed no issues got on the highway very scary, gas wasn’t filled up, didn’t notice until I got on the highway, scratches, the remote start wasn’t working, the gas saver wasn’t working, my liner is starting to fall down...what the heck!! All this money on a car is pissed! Wow

Sponsored

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
Update issues!

The hood wasn’t latched at low speed no issues got on the highway very scary, gas wasn’t filled up, didn’t notice until I got on the highway, scratches, the remote start wasn’t working, the gas saver wasn’t working, my liner is starting to fall down...what the heck!! All this money on a car is pissed! Wow
Oh my goodness! What the heck?!?! If my JLUR ever gets here (still waiting on a truck transport to bring the Jeep the hour drive to the blankety-blankin’ dealer), then I will definitely check out all those things before I leave! I am so sorry! Make sure you document all of it on your survey as this survey determines whether a dealership either obtains or remains as a preferred dealer. That status is a big deal for them. I would definitely take advantage of the opportunity to provide them with a “teaching moment”!

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
Today is Go Topless Day...so??? lol
Holy crap I let that slip, it was pouring today too, I see if I can do something next weekend, I haven’t even taken the top or doors off yet I have items on order.

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
Oh my goodness! What the heck?!?! If my JLUR ever gets here (still waiting on a truck transport to bring the Jeep the hour drive to the blankety-blankin’ dealer), then I will definitely check out all those things before I leave! I am so sorry! Make sure you document all of it on your survey as this survey determines whether a dealership either obtains or remains as a preferred dealer. That status is a big deal for them. I would definitely take advantage of the opportunity to provide them with a “teaching moment”!
Yes please check them!! I noticed the scratches but the other I didn’t until I was driving on the hwy with the hood and the gas again on the hwy, I was just trying to get used to the car, transfer everything over from old car and enjoy it but yeah little issues. I’m going back Friday and I’ve been dealing with the owner but this is insane

chadc880

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Yes please check them!! I noticed the scratches but the other I didn’t until I was driving on the hwy with the hood and the gas again on the hwy, I was just trying to get used to the car, transfer everything over from old car and enjoy it but yeah little issues. I’m going back Friday and I’ve been dealing with the owner but this is insane
Did they not do a full Pre Delivery Inspection ? That is insane.

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
Did they not do a full Pre Delivery Inspection ? That is insane.
Not sure they are the biggest jeep dealer in Texas and they were extremely busy but they knew I was coming on Wednesday. I gave a time too so I’m confused it wasn’t ready to go. Halfed like :( the car cost wayyy to much and I waited so long to have it like that
Sponsored