First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, 2019 Ram 1500, 2016 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Elevator Constructor
Thanks guys, I am not done with it. The nameplate on the front will be swapped out and I plan to use factory badging (Jeep) for a replacement. FYI- I can’t putt for $hlt, but it’s the fastest cart in my campground! Lol

As for the Jeep, it’s factory stock. Not sure why the rear appears higher. Possibly due to the slope or lack of the hardtop?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vargasvinyls

Vargasvinyls

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Elevator Constructor
I want a golf cart so bad but they are so darn expensive down here in Florida. The markup is just unreal. Can’t justify it!

Very cool man!!
It is crazy. I have friends in NC, and the carts there run about $500-$1000 higher than here in Ohio. I thought about modifying some and taking down there to sell. If I wasn’t trying to be budget friendly with mine I would have put a Jeep body Front end on it. But I just couldn’t justify it.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
It is crazy. I have friends in NC, and the carts there run about $500-$1000 higher than here in Ohio. I thought about modifying some and taking down there to sell. If I wasn’t trying to be budget friendly with mine I would have put a Jeep body Front end on it. But I just couldn’t justify it.
A typical golf cart here in decent condition with a set of cheap wheels will start at about 4K-6K here. Mail me some and I’ll do it lol

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The only thing that needs is a red dash. Well done!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vargasvinyls

Vargasvinyls

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Elevator Constructor
The only thing that needs is a red dash. Well done!
Lol, I tried with a red vinyl. Didn’t like the way it looked. Hard to find that satin looking red in a vinyl. If anyone has a match please let me know. Thanks