Sponsored

Ocean Blue and Punk'n Ordering is now Open!

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Sorry didn't mean to alarm you. From what i can tell you are the first to order a 4 door punk"n in Ontario. keep me posted to your progress. From what i understand a VON should be issued right after the dealer submits the order regardless of dash color or other options, those wiser than me can chime in anytime. Dealer connect is allowing 2 door orders now in Punk'n. I'm really hoping to be able to take advantage of the 0% financing this month. I'm gonna pop into my local dealer again tomorrow to see if they have any other info on this. Again, keep us posted. Cheers!!!
I don't think the 0% applies to wranglers
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I looked for, but didn't find 0% financing for the 2018 JL's. :(

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think the 0% applies to wranglers
It's a Jeep Canada incentive til the end of Feb and it does include the new JL.

Polar_2014

First Name
Stéphan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jku Polar
When cant we order punk metalic hard top ?
I order my JLUR Punk metalic, on Feb. 5 at my dealer in Laval . But he not able to place the order. I think it the hard-top body color is not avalable for now. Somebody c’ant help me !

Sponsored

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
Got a call from my sales guy today and he said that they've finally made a decision on the black seats with Punk'n as to what dash colour it will have. He says it will be the silver and that the orders should finally start to move. I'm still a little nervous about the Punk'n since it's not at all what I expected based on the initial renderings but I've got some time to change my mind.

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
Got a call from my sales guy today and he said that they've finally made a decision on the black seats with Punk'n as to what dash colour it will have. He says it will be the silver and that the orders should finally start to move. I'm still a little nervous about the Punk'n since it's not at all what I expected based on the initial renderings but I've got some time to change my mind.
did you order a rubi or a sahara? I test drove a sahara and had black dash. I'm not a fan of the red interior W black leather but didnt like the tan seats so I just ordered the rubi with black leather. are they starting orders with silver dashes/blk leather with the rubi now?

Last edited:

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Ugh. Assuming that’s true and mojito is the same, I’ll be hoping someone with a red dash wants to trade me.

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Bill,

Do you have a VIN yet? order banks are open again for JLUR in Punk.n. my dealer has been texting me today, I'm hoping to finalize the deal tomorrow. I agree that this is not the shade that i was hoping for but its been growing on me. cant wait to see one in person. at this rate that'll be the one i order lol

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
did you order a rubi or a sahara? I test drove a sahara and had black dash. I'm not a fan of the red interior W black leather but didnt like the tan seats so I just ordered the rubi with black leather. are they starting orders with silver dashes/blk leather with the rubi now?
Ordered a Rubi. They are apparently at least letting the orders proceed now at the factory with the black leather and silver dashes. Supposedly they have figured out the production side which didn't really seem all that complicated considering it's parts they already have. I'm assuming they'll leave the red stitching on the seats which might look a little funny but whatever.

Hey Bill,
Do you have a VIN yet? order banks are open again for JLUR in Punk.n. my dealer has been texting me today, I'm hoping to finalize the deal tomorrow. I agree that this is not the shade that i was hoping for but its been growing on me. cant wait to see one in person. at this rate that'll be the one i order lol
Just a VON so far. The shade is growing on me as well but it's a lot of money to spend if I don't end up liking it in real life. Suppose I could get it painted or maybe trade it in but that seems a little extreme.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 98 Trans Am, 07 G5 2018 jl ordered
My Ruby, Punk Metallic with Black leather & dual top is on order, as of 3/16/18.
I have a VON & VIN now. Somebody on here was talking about a silver dash, so I went on Jeep.com & built same vehicle, shows dash silver on top & red in middle. Wish I could of got Punk orange in the center, but at least not tan interior, like they were previously showing.
Sponsored