Sponsored

Ocean Blue and Punk'n Ordering is now Open!

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Wanted to share my latest - today I ordered Ocean Blue JL Rubicon with premium soft top - pretty much all options (including painted fenders) except went with black cloth interior. Maybe the order bugs are being resolved?

Dealer says 8 weeks and Jeep doesn't send email updates on build status but he will update me. Anyone know where I can find something describing the different status and if there is any way I can follow the build?
Interesting... if you can now do soft top, has anyone tried the color matched hard top for Ocean Blue?
Sponsored

Alien2007

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jku
My ocean blue Rubi just went d1 status and I have my vin. Any idea on how long there times are lately? I live in Toledo so I hoping to be maybe the first person with blue. We make the grilles where I work and havnt seen any come down paintline yet but I am starting to see requirements in our system.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Placed an order today for a Punk'n 2 door Rubicon with black premium soft top and black cloth seats.

Chad Beardslee Punk'd Jeep build.jpg
What's the EAK for $1,495?

StyleGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC YUKON DENALI, 2017 JAGUAR XE, 2014 MASERATI GHIBLI SQ4

FloridaCowboy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Charger 2015 Dodge Challenger 2017 MX 5 RF
Occupation
Retired
67F4C48D-9F15-4C31-9CB2-DA95EAB030D1.jpeg
My ocean blue Rubi just went d1 status and I have my vin. Any idea on how long there times are lately? I live in Toledo so I hoping to be maybe the first person with blue. We make the grilles where I work and havnt seen any come down paintline yet but I am starting to see requirements in our system.

Could you please keep us updated on the grill painting?
I ordered my Ocean Sahara on 1/28 and just have a VON
Jeep chat couldn’t find anything until I get my VIN.
I need mine by May to participate.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I had that on my order as well. I thought the option was $1,295?

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
The jeep site also shows as $1295, but all the quotes I received recently had it at $1495. maybe there was a price increase.

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
What the for heavens sake.....Got the call that the Pumkin Metalic was open today for the Sport S. Went in all excited and got the order to the point of the black 3 piece top.....Now I can't order because they won't take the black top, only soft top.......What in the world are they doing? My first jeep and they are making me crazy. Come on already, I want one.........

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
What the for heavens sake.....Got the call that the Pumkin Metalic was open today for the Sport S. Went in all excited and got the order to the point of the black 3 piece top.....Now I can't order because they won't take the black top, only soft top.......What in the world are they doing? My first jeep and they are making me crazy. Come on already, I want one.........
Black hard top is on restriction for Sports. I think there is a shortage from the supplier. Should not last too long according to @JLWF Dealer Guy.

Not just for Punkin.

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Thanks for the vote of confidence and for the gift of hope. I decided about 8 months ago that I finally would buy a wrangler and hoped it would be a little easier than this....good things come to those that wait....or so they tell me.

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
Interesting. I'm super stoked you got to order your dream JL, you must've found that one moment in time the order banks were open for that combo lol. I spoke to David at woodbine today who could only order Punk'n in the 2 door model as every other dealer I checked. Gonna have to wait for the next allocation of 4 doors to place order.

Please keep us posted on your order and post pics when you can. Cheers
You had me concerned so I reached out to him today. He said they confirmed with the factory rep that the order has gone through but that they're awaiting a decision from product planning on what colour the dash will be before assigning the VON and moving it along. I'm curious if anyone else got their VON (or VIN of course) with the Punk'n and Black Leather?

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
You had me concerned so I reached out to him today. He said they confirmed with the factory rep that the order has gone through but that they're awaiting a decision from product planning on what colour the dash will be before assigning the VON and moving it along. I'm curious if anyone else got their VON (or VIN of course) with the Punk'n and Black Leather?
Sorry didn't mean to alarm you. From what i can tell you are the first to order a 4 door punk"n in Ontario. keep me posted to your progress. From what i understand a VON should be issued right after the dealer submits the order regardless of dash color or other options, those wiser than me can chime in anytime. Dealer connect is allowing 2 door orders now in Punk'n. I'm really hoping to be able to take advantage of the 0% financing this month. I'm gonna pop into my local dealer again tomorrow to see if they have any other info on this. Again, keep us posted. Cheers!!!