Sponsored

Ocean Blue and Punk'n Ordering is now Open!

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
So do any of you think you know what this Punk'n orange will look like? I have a terrible feeling it's going to look like that old Jeep color Mango Tango orange.
I’m thinking more like 2013 Crush (what I have), but with a bit of metallic flake in it.

That’s my guess based on the color of mojito in the press photos be what it looked like in the auto show pics.
Sponsored

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I never said it wouldn't happen, just that throwing a fit about it was silly.
Bullshit. You said our insiders here had said for two months you couldn’t get black (because of the red issue which I said I thought was a red herring), suggesting we shouldn’t have been surprised.

It’s ok to be wrong. We still love you.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Bullshit. You said our insiders here had said for two months you couldn’t get black (because of the red issue which I said I thought was a red herring), suggesting we shouldn’t have been surprised.

It’s ok to be wrong. We still love you.
I know reading comprehension is difficult, but we still love you.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Except that @JAY and other insiders have been saying it is the case for months. Jumping up and down about it doesn’t change that fact. Will it get changed in the future? Hope so.
Let me know which part of this I misquoted.

The red conflict issue was wrong. As I suggested all along.

Sponsored

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
CONFIRMED!!! Black cloth and black leather are available for punk’n (and likely mojito!).

There’s still a roof issue in the builder. Currently you can’t order premium soft top only. The only way to get a soft top is in th dual group.

I’m guessing since the interior was obviously an oversight on their part, this roof issue might be too. I’m betting we see it fixed soon.
My dealer told me today you can't order the black hard top on Sport S, only the soft top. The only way to get the hard top was through the dual top option. Does anybody have any clue whats going on with these top situations?

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
My dealer told me today you can't order the black hard top on Sport S, only the soft top. The only way to get the hard top was through the dual top option. Does anybody have any clue whats going on with these top situations?
I don’t know for sure, but I would imagine they’re prioritizing certain configs first, till they get the supply to catch up with demand. Who knows how they prioritized... profit margin, available parts... required assembly time...

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Considering these colors JUST went live today, there is a good possibility that things will change before all is said and done. Patience grasshopper.
You don’t think if ordering went live today and you couldn’t order black interior and top (which are both available currently), it wouldn’t be available from day one?

You may be right and I hope you are... but it sure doesn’t seem like it.

Which would also mean, by the way, that you can’t order the color combo that’s on the front of the user manual.
My turn. Now, I'll except YOUR apology Mr impatient grasshopper.
Sponsored