Sponsored

Ocean Blue and Punk'n Ordering is now Open!

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
My turn. Now, I'll except YOUR apology Mr impatient grasshopper.
Thought we already put this to bed!
And in other news, we can order punk'n with black seats!
Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Thought we already put this to bed!
And in other news, we can order punk'n with black seats!
I was right, and you were even more right than me!! :)

My bad. :)
And what's with this @smuddy dude? What else do you need to know? In other news, I've already got a momma, and a wife, I don't need someone else telling me what do do! LOL

Oh, and btw, you can order black seats with your punk'n Rubicon now! ;)

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I thought I was wrong once... But I was mistaken.

Ralph2018JL

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer told me today you can't order the black hard top on Sport S, only the soft top. The only way to get the hard top was through the dual top option. Does anybody have any clue whats going on with these top situations?
Just talked to my dealer today, and he said the hardtop on 2 door Sports and the Punkn color are going to be available in their next allocation, probably in about 1-2 weeks.

Sponsored

luchentos

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
Just talked to my dealer today, and he said the hardtop on 2 door Sports and the Punkn color are going to be available in their next allocation, probably in about 1-2 weeks.
Hi Im new to the forum and the JL will be my first Wrangler. Thank you all I have gotten more info from the members on here than any dealership around me. I live in Central NJ can anyone recommend a dealer to call about ordering the punk'n metallic . Ive called several dealers in my area and no help at all with anything

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
Hi Im new to the forum and the JL will be my first Wrangler. Thank you all I have gotten more info from the members on here than any dealership around me. I live in Central NJ can anyone recommend a dealer to call about ordering the punk'n metallic . Ive called several dealers in my area and no help at all with anything
Search Koons group buy and NJ group buy. There are threads for both on this forum

Ziggurat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Sahara
I just want to confirm what others have already been saying, I attempted to get quotes on both Ocean Blue Sport S and Sahara with hard top and have been told that both are on hold until further notice. Craig at Koons was able to get me a quote on Monday for a Sahara, but I tried to get a competing quote earlier today and was told Sahara build orders were on hold now, as well. I'm assuming it's due to the color, but waiting on clarification.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I had heard from the dealer (who’s brother works for Chrysler) that there is a shortage on tops right now. That could be the reason for ordering to be put on hold.

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I had heard from the dealer (who’s brother works for Chrysler) that there is a shortage on tops right now. That could be the reason for ordering to be put on hold.
You should have just said from someone whose brother works for Chrysler....the moment you added dealer, it lost all credibility :cwl::cwl:

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
I was able to order my JLUR Punk'n Metallic with black leather seats today as I had hoped. The dealer did caution me that it could still get rejected if they decide not to allow this but the system is letting the orders go through right now as others have said. Fingers crossed.

Ziggurat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Sahara
I ordered an Ocean Blue Sahara today due to the moratorium on Sport models with hard tops. Was told since I'm so close to Toledo that there's a good chance it could show up before the end of the month, can't wait!

Cheers to all the forum members for all the information and the helpful dealers offering insight and pricing info!
ric=T5&sa=JLJP74,2TG,23G,APA,HT1,T7,WHG&pov=fronthero&width=1000&height=416&bkgnd=white&resp=jpg.jpg

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to order my JLUR Punk'n Metallic with black leather seats today as I had hoped. The dealer did caution me that it could still get rejected if they decide not to allow this but the system is letting the orders go through right now as others have said. Fingers crossed.
Congrats! That is great to hear. Yesterday My dealer told me to check back in on Monday as the Punk'n was still unavailable in the dealer connect system. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow. I'm guessing this combo was always gonna be available was just a matter of time to show up in ordering. Keep us posted.

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Congrats! That is great to hear. Yesterday My dealer told me to check back in on Monday as the Punk'n was still unavailable in the dealer connect system. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow. I'm guessing this combo was always gonna be available was just a matter of time to show up in ordering. Keep us posted.
I don't believe either of these can be ordered in Canada yet. The two colors are visible in the system, but unselectable
Sponsored