OCD Mods

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I couldn’t find an OCD mods specific thread, so I decided to start my own.

It is not meant to show how you put some new lights and wired them in a way that looks better than stock, since the main purpose of the mod was to add the lights.

This thread is for mods that you did just because you have OCD, nothing else.

Here's mine. Since I got my JL I felt like the power door lock buttons were backwards, what I mean is that you push the actual lock towards you to unlock the door, but you push the door lock switch in the opposite direction to unlock it. That was driving me crazy LOL so tonight I decided to take care of this and flipped the switches.

Let's hear your OCD mods

20181019_222700.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
Mud flaps. Tired of having rocks flown at me when driving down the road.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I coudn't find a OCD mods speciphic thread, so I dencided to start my own.

It is not meant to show how you put some new lights and wired them in a way that look better than stock, since the main purpose of the mod was to add the lights.

This thread is for mods that you did just because you have OCD, nothing esle.

Here's mine. Since I got my JL i felt like the power door lock bottons were backwards, what I neam is the you push the acual lock towards you in order to unlock the door, but you have to push the door lock swith in the oposit direction in order to unlock it. That was driving me crazy LOL so tonight I decided to take care of this and flipped the switches.

Let's hear your OCD mods

20181019_222700.jpg
Well you’re certainly not OCD about spelling!:giggle:

Todkavonic

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moto Guzzi, Ducati, BMW, Lincoln, Land Rover
I like it. Makes sense. Elegant solution. Good work.

Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
LOL I"m going to add a note to my posts:
"Excuse my typos, I'm replying from my phone."
There is something called proof reading before posting and there is an edit button if you did miss it after posting. :p

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@LLANERO

I'm retired now, but during my working years I worked often at San Quentin, Folsom, Sing Sing, Clinton, and many other maximum security prisons. I also worked in various local county lockups, across the USA....

ANYWAY, at each prison, etc., they had the inmate newsletter or if you want to call it, an inmate newspaper.

Typos were intentionally placed in the articles printed in the newsletters / newspapers. Yes, intentional typos, so the inmate readers could take joy, kill time, etc., lets say, circling the typos they found in the articles.... they also used it socially .....comparing typos they had found, to the one's the guy/gal in the next cell found..

With that said, I know why you intentionally included the typos in your post.

Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
@LLANERO

I'm retired now, but during my working years I worked often at San Quentin, Folsom, Sing Sing, Clinton, and many other maximum security prisons. I also worked in various local county lockups, across the USA....

ANYWAY, at each prison, etc., they had the inmate newsletter or if you want to call it, an inmate newspaper.

Typos were intentionally placed in the articles printed in the newsletters / newspapers. Yes, intentional typos, so the inmate readers could take joy, kill time, etc., lets say, circling the typos they found in the articles.... they also used it socially .....comparing typos they had found, to the one's the guy/gal in the next cell found..

Because he was just released from Sing Sing?

OP
OP
LLANERO

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@LLANERO

Lol

OP
OP
LLANERO

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
There is something called proof reading before posting and there is an edit button if you did miss it after posting. :p
Actually, do you proofread you own posts, or is it that you didn't know that the correct is proofread (one word) and not proof read (two words)?
:giggle:

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
We are a petty group...but damn we are funny haha
Sponsored