Sponsored

Occasional flashing brake and ABS light after 35" tires

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
The Brake Hold along with all the other features are clearly described in the instructions
The instructions do not say anything about flashing ABS and brake lights. There are a lot features in a Tazer and even if you read the instructions it takes some playing and experimentation to figure out exactly how everything works. When I first got mine the ABS/brake light flashing scared me good, I "hoped" it was the Tazer, came home re-read the instructions and it said nothing about lighting up and flashing dash lights. Further investigation on this forum verified it was the Tazer. Brake hold should either be off by default or not flash any dash lights. If it does flash lights it should explicitly state so in the instructions.
Sponsored

gm920

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Billet Silver
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Retired)
The instructions do not say anything about flashing ABS and brake lights. There are a lot features in a Tazer and even if you read the instructions it takes some playing and experimentation to figure out exactly how everything works. When I first got mine the ABS/brake light flashing scared me good, I "hoped" it was the Tazer, came home re-read the instructions and it said nothing about lighting up and flashing dash lights. Further investigation on this forum verified it was the Tazer. Brake hold should either be off by default or not flash any dash lights. If it does flash lights it should explicitly state so in the instructions.
Agreed the documentation could be better, but it's really not that hard to figure out.
Agreed the documentation could be better, but it's really not that hard to figure out. If you have questions or concerns you can always text Joe @ Zautomotive or contact him on Facebook, he usually responds fairly quickly.