LoganDzwon

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hey everyone,
So I'm trying to get a ride together. It is cool enough that we can camp in the one of the forest camping areas. Once we have an idea of how many we have we can set-up camping or hotel reservations.

I'm in FT Laud and I'd come up Friday and leave Sunday. If anyone else is down for Hard Rock on Sunday we can do that too.

Proposed itinerary-
Dates; Dec 28th/29th/30th
Dec 28th;
- Ride up and set-up camp/hotel
Dec 29;
- Meet-up 9:00am @ TBA for group breakfast
- Around 10:00 we depart and (more or less) follow the PasileyWoods Trip plan OrlandoTJ posted for us.
- Picnic lunch on the trail when we hit Lake Door
- Once we hit 19 we head to group dinner @ TBA
Dec 30th;
-Meet-up 8:30am @ TBA for group breakfast
- 9:30am we depart Hard Rock Off Road Park (They open at 10am)
- Picnic lunch on the trail
- leave around 2:00pm

If you would to come please copy and past the following to confirm if you are coming, which days, and your vote for camp/motel/self (Put self if you do not wanna do a group camping nor stay at the motel the group picks.) By next Friday, Dec 7th, based on headlightcount for who wants to camp and who wants to motel we will select the site and make arrangments.

--------------------------------
Confirmed headlight count;
LoganDzwon - 28-29-30 - prefer camp
Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My family and I will be around there on 1/19 on our way to Disney. I was looking at hitting some trails if possible.

Do you have any more info on the PaiselyWoods trip? Would you or anyone else be interested in hitting the trails the morning of the 19th?

Sorry to hijack the thread - just don’t know where else to find info about trails in the area.

OP
OP
LoganDzwon

LoganDzwon

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
The trip is being planned on another forum as well where someone posted up a trail he did a few months back we are going to follow. I’ll post it up here also.

Edit; See attached
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: