Sponsored

Obsessed with red... 100s of red accessories, red parts, red upgrades, red mods & more!

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Sponsored

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Did you remove the calipers and paint them or did you paint them in place?
I removed each tire and painted the calipers while they were on. If you do decide to paint them, i recommend buying a new brush as the one that comes with it is really bad.

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase
Dead pedal in red - it is sturdy and well built - quite heavy. Love the red aluminum finish and rubber grip studs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q1C9ZHC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Take note, the red color has a slight pink hue. See pic on how it contrasts with the red dash on a JLUR.

61J2fIxOiyL._SL1020_.jpg

IMG_2536.JPG

Although the seller lists this as fitting the JL, it is not a direct fit (most likely made for a JK). The holes on the bracket in the footwell do not align easily with the ones on the pedal bracket. Secondly, it does not come with nuts and bolts. I ended up hunting for a them at Home Depot. Having said that, it could be installed ... only if someone can freaking get their hands around the back side of the bracket. After contorting my body into weird shapes, I finally gave up on this dead pedal install. You really need to have octopus hands and a flexible spine, to make this happen.

Wondering if anyone has removed the interior side panel that sits below the mounting bracket (driver side footwell) for easier access and install. If it could be done, this dead pedal would look SWEET.

RichD

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
I just ordered this console cover. Taking a chance, I hope it's not too cheesy. Looking to add a little red pop to the dull interior.

upload_2019-7-8_17-9-25.jpeg
Sponsored