Sponsored

Obsessed with red... 100s of red accessories, red parts, red upgrades, red mods & more!

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Sand Flea

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
Occupation
Federal Firefighter, Retired
You have my interest.
Tell me how this works.
Does it simply dump air, or does it have a pre-set limit?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Sponsored

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
Im into watches,, not really red one's, however.
If you want one to match all that other red stuff on your jeep, here you go.

Jeep Wrangler JL Obsessed with red... 100s of red accessories, red parts, red upgrades, red mods & more! mfg_101_o_1600x

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
Since my Rubi didn't have the AUX switches, I removed the cubby and added a panel, made a few incisions with my dremel and attached a volt meter/dual USB port and man that red is spot on

Jeep Wrangler JL Obsessed with red... 100s of red accessories, red parts, red upgrades, red mods & more! mfg_101_o_1600x

I tried to replace the existing charger with the one you added on my jeep but could not remove the preexisting one.

JLR_AEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon AEV Outfitted
I tried to replace the existing charger with the one you added on my jeep but could not remove the preexisting one.
Interesting.
What about a dremel? You can try carefully cutting around it and if you mess up, you can use a plastic black washer to cover anything the lip of the new outlet doesn't cover OR you can use the dremel to destroy the old outlet as much as possible and just take it out by pieces

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
Interesting.
What about a dremel? You can try carefully cutting around it and if you mess up, you can use a plastic black washer to cover anything the lip of the new outlet doesn't cover OR you can use the dremel to destroy the old outlet as much as possible and just take it out by pieces
I tried to just unplug and unclip it from its place place but its more than that. So I left it alone, I should just cut it out. I might go for it, now that I see how it looks and it looks really nice
Sponsored