Sponsored

Obsessed with red... 100s of red accessories, red parts, red upgrades, red mods & more!

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Add a Yeti nothing...that company does not support your second amendment.
I wouldn’t be so sure of that yet - it’s entirely possible that Yeti truly was just changing the way they did custom and discount programs as they claimed:
http://www.thestate.com/news/local/article209736064.html

They literally tweeted about their u wavering support for 2A - not something most of the bandwagon jump-offers did after parkland.

"YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment," the company tweeted.

I don’t know who is telling the truth here, but I’m not gonna blow up my $350 yeti (it was a gift from work - I’d never pay that much for a bag that keeps stuff cold) yet....
Sponsored

Gunnut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2018 jlu
Please do not confuse the second amendment with the NRA. The whole to-do is about Yeti moving the NRA group discount into the same group discount as active military, police, and firefighter discount. If you honestly feel the NRA deserves a better discount than our nation's true heroes that's your opinion which you may express freely, the first amendment guarantees you that right. Just make sure you know what your talking about.
I haven’t researched this, nor do I care to. What I saw on the news was that Yeti has severed ties with the NRA. Now, I only have seven years of college but I don’t see that statement referring to any discounts.
What I can assure you is it is extremely important to support our rights now more than ever. No, the NRA is not the second amendment but they are certainly the largest organization that are able to help the cause.

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
I wouldn’t be so sure of that yet - it’s entirely possible that Yeti truly was just changing the way they did custom and discount programs as they claimed:
http://www.thestate.com/news/local/article209736064.html

They literally tweeted about their u wavering support for 2A - not something most of the bandwagon jump-offers did after parkland.

"YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment," the company tweeted.

I don’t know who is telling the truth here, but I’m not gonna blow up my $350 yeti (it was a gift from work - I’d never pay that much for a bag that keeps stuff cold) yet....
This is the same company that posted signs to prevent CHL holders from carrying within their stores and then again, suddenly changed their stance when it blew up in their face. The founder of the company gives to anti-2a organizations and has a history of anti-2a actions. No thanks.

But with regards to the red dash, a little black plasti-dip and you don't have to worry about looking silly when people see inside your Jeep!

Sponsored

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
I haven’t researched this, nor do I care to. What I saw on the news was that Yeti has severed ties with the NRA. Now, I only have seven years of college but I don’t see that statement referring to any discounts.
What I can assure you is it is extremely important to support our rights now more than ever. No, the NRA is not the second amendment but they are certainly the largest organization that are able to help the cause.
From the first page of google when searched "yeti nra statement":

NRA supporters are blowing up their expensive YETI coolers over a canceled discount

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/us/yeti-coolers-nra-explode-trnd/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...its-all-a-big-mistake/?utm_term=.0afc035a3c62

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/yeti-nra-business-ties/

https://gearjunkie.com/yeti-nra-controversy

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/04/yeti_responds_to_nra_says_gun.html

https://www.snewsnet.com/news/yeti-disputes-nra-claim

I am curious to a) what news source you trust and b) what degrees you earned in your 7 years of "college"? I have earned two associate degrees, two bachelor degrees (dual degrees not a double major), a masters degree, and am currently working on a doctorate over the past 24 years while working to support myself. One thing I have learned is not to believe everything I hear. It has always been critical to defend our constitutional rights but I would say what is more important now more than ever is that people make informed decisions and that does often require doing some independent "research". The NRA is a fundraising npo (non profit organization) and will spin their views to their base just as CNN and Fox News will spin their reporting to their audience. Unfortunately it is the world we live in now.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
Might not be the best accessory to keep in your Jeep if you run into a cop without a sense of humor. Looks tasty though.
Oh, we're talking accessories? I was just being a smartass with all the red and figured why not throw that in.

"Who said I was drinking this officer? I'm taking it to the Murder-Mystery party"

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is the same company that posted signs to prevent CHL holders from carrying within their stores and then again, suddenly changed their stance when it blew up in their face. The founder of the company gives to anti-2a organizations and has a history of anti-2a actions. No thanks.

But with regards to the red dash, a little black plasti-dip and you don't have to worry about looking silly when people see inside your Jeep!
Two things:

1) The founders of Yeti are brothers, Roy and Ryan Seiders. Could you source your statement regarding their contributions to anti second amendment groups. This would be very interesting but I cannot locate any information on it.

2) Am I the only one who loves the red dash? My concern is it might get old at some point but I think it gives the interior a modern fresh look. I can see how it may alienate some of the traditional Jeepers but I am going with the black leather interior instead of tan just to get the red dash. Mine is Sting Grey which looks awesome with the red dash more so than the other color options..

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, we're talking accessories? I was just being a smartass with all the red and figured why not throw that in.

"Who said I was drinking this officer? I'm taking it to the Murder-Mystery party"
Is it cinnamon? Like firewater? We should come up with official drinks for each color combination. Mojito color kinda takes care of itself I guess! haha

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
Is it cinnamon? Like firewater? We should come up with official drinks for each color combination. Mojito color kinda takes care of itself I guess! haha
Never had it, so I don't even know. But that's a great idea now that ya mentioned it. Punk'n would be popular in fall

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Two things:

1) The founders of Yeti are brothers, Roy and Ryan Seiders. Could you source your statement regarding their contributions to anti second amendment groups. This would be very interesting but I cannot locate any information on it.

2) Am I the only one who loves the red dash? My concern is it might get old at some point but I think it gives the interior a modern fresh look. I can see how it may alienate some of the traditional Jeepers but I am going with the black leather interior instead of tan just to get the red dash. Mine is Sting Grey which looks awesome with the red dash more so than the other color options..
They posted signs banning guns from their flagship store. When confronted about it they said the usual crap about "within their rights, etc" and refused to take them down. It wasn't until it started going viral online on the firearms boards that they suddenly had a change of heart, said they accidently posted the signs, etc. Here was their back peddling letter sent out:

e9b6wZY.jpg

Oh and I've got you all beat. I have a red winch..lol

20180430_162546-X2.jpg

20180429_190030-X2.jpg

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
They posted signs banning guns from their flagship store. When confronted about it they said the usual crap about "within their rights, etc" and refused to take them down. It wasn't until it started going viral online on the firearms boards that they suddenly had a change of heart, said they accidently posted the signs, etc. Here was their back peddling letter sent out:

e9b6wZY.jpg

20180430_162546-X2.jpg

20180429_190030-X2.jpg
Nice! :)

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The red tow hooks on the steel bumper might be the best red accessory on the JLs! I love how your red winch compliments them!
Sponsored