Sponsored

Number five

BigFeet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
Well, I guess I should start here. Hello, my fellow Texans, and a howdy to everyone else.

I was told at the door that recovery is only needed for Toyotas, but I figured I would ask this community just to be sure.

A short, and very personal history needs to be told. This is so you can understand my embarrassment, and reason I seek help.

The addiction started at age 15. CC was older, and had abusers use her before we met, but I was determined I could love that silver wonder more than anyone else. That beautiful Cherokee Chief... I'll never forget her. She taught me proper clutch control, parallel parking, and so much more. My first to unashamedly get really dirty with. It really is too bad, and still emotionally traumatizing that she was traded in for an Oldsmobile 88 by my Dad.

I finally found relief of heartbreak in my later teens when I met a classy red chassis named Youthful Joy. Well, YJ and I got into a lot of trouble over the years we were together. Let me tell you... no one will ever be able to get all of the dirt off her. Yeah, we climbed a lot of hills together, and my love was strong. Undeniable! We broke up when she decided to get smashed by some kook Eagle Talon - freaking preppy rice burner. Yes, I did get my winch back, along with all my other personal possessions.

Needless to say, my soul went black. Interestingly enough, I kind of had a fling with "twins" during this period of my life. Not at the same time, mind you. I met TJ, the older sister first, and it was a wild ride, but her younger sister... how to put this... more refined would be a good way to explain it. TJ and TJ, yes, I know. It was a fetish thing, alright. Anyway, while it lasted... we had a lot of fun.

There was a change in preference in what I now found appealing. I had always liked the petite, but now I found myself in awe of this long legged beauty. What a blonde bombshell! So many unlimited hopes with this one, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. I tried to love her. I really did. She was so stubborn, and non wanting. Her nickname is Just Kidding - exactly like her abilities and our relationship. Well, JK and I did not last too long.

I ended up feeling dismayed and confused. As I have in the past, I did something against the grain and went exotic... kind of.

Ram 1500 was a big girl, and had so much heart, but we weren't meant for one another. Yes, I broke her heart, and here I am. Asking for your help.

I brought a new one home today, and boy do I feel in over my head with this one. Unfortunately, I couldn't resist, and one thing led to another... I'm sure her name is Just Lovely, but I never asked. I can't take my hands off of her, though.

Guys I'm worried she is going to be high maintenance, and I'm not sure what buttons to push to keep her satisfied. Things have changed a lot with this new generation, it appears. She has turbo charged my life, but she has a bunch of attributes I've never encountered before.

Does the ORplus turn our love experience to 11? Do I fiddle with it before, during, or after?

So much to learn from you guys.

I'll lurk around for answers, but I felt obligated to introduce myself, and share my story. It is mandatory for all my other group meetings.

She has a front locker, guys! She makes me so excited! My bank account should take heed and move to a non extradition country.

Anyway, thanks for the free information pamphlet threads.
Sponsored

Frostbyte

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392XR, 2019 WK2 LtdX, 2017 JK, 2006 XK
Well, I guess I should start here. Hello, my fellow Texans, and a howdy to everyone else.

I was told at the door that recovery is only needed for Toyotas, but I figured I would ask this community just to be sure.

A short, and very personal history needs to be told. This is so you can understand my embarrassment, and reason I seek help.

The addiction started at age 15. CC was older, and had abusers use her before we met, but I was determined I could love that silver wonder more than anyone else. That beautiful Cherokee Chief... I'll never forget her. She taught me proper clutch control, parallel parking, and so much more. My first to unashamedly get really dirty with. It really is too bad, and still emotionally traumatizing that she was traded in for an Oldsmobile 88 by my Dad.

I finally found relief of heartbreak in my later teens when I met a classy red chassis named Youthful Joy. Well, YJ and I got into a lot of trouble over the years we were together. Let me tell you... no one will ever be able to get all of the dirt off her. Yeah, we climbed a lot of hills together, and my love was strong. Undeniable! We broke up when she decided to get smashed by some kook Eagle Talon - freaking preppy rice burner. Yes, I did get my winch back, along with all my other personal possessions.

Needless to say, my soul went black. Interestingly enough, I kind of had a fling with "twins" during this period of my life. Not at the same time, mind you. I met TJ, the older sister first, and it was a wild ride, but her younger sister... how to put this... more refined would be a good way to explain it. TJ and TJ, yes, I know. It was a fetish thing, alright. Anyway, while it lasted... we had a lot of fun.

There was a change in preference in what I now found appealing. I had always liked the petite, but now I found myself in awe of this long legged beauty. What a blonde bombshell! So many unlimited hopes with this one, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. I tried to love her. I really did. She was so stubborn, and non wanting. Her nickname is Just Kidding - exactly like her abilities and our relationship. Well, JK and I did not last too long.

I ended up feeling dismayed and confused. As I have in the past, I did something against the grain and went exotic... kind of.

Ram 1500 was a big girl, and had so much heart, but we weren't meant for one another. Yes, I broke her heart, and here I am. Asking for your help.

I brought a new one home today, and boy do I feel in over my head with this one. Unfortunately, I couldn't resist, and one thing led to another... I'm sure her name is Just Lovely, but I never asked. I can't take my hands off of her, though.

Guys I'm worried she is going to be high maintenance, and I'm not sure what buttons to push to keep her satisfied. Things have changed a lot with this new generation, it appears. She has turbo charged my life, but she has a bunch of attributes I've never encountered before.

Does the ORplus turn our love experience to 11? Do I fiddle with it before, during, or after?

So much to learn from you guys.

I'll lurk around for answers, but I felt obligated to introduce myself, and share my story. It is mandatory for all my other group meetings.

She has a front locker, guys! She makes me so excited! My bank account should take heed and move to a non extradition country.

Anyway, thanks for the free information pamphlet threads.
Welcome! Great first post. I'd assume others would agree, and what I'm sure you already know...be prepared to open your wallet to get your Just Lovely some makeup and jewelry. I'm sure she'll want to look her best when you take her out on the town.