DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
The Mrs. and I have been enjoying our Willys out on the trails. Getting out there is fun and a challenge at the same time as we are both new to off roading out here in the Arizona desert.

A few days ago, as we were looking at pictures of the most recent outing in Bulldog Canyon, she commented that she "would like a Jeep of her own." I asked why she didn't want to drive the one we have and she said, "No way am I going to drive your Jeep and ding it while you are in it. Besides, I want to go with a group of Girl Jeepers and boys won't be allowed." :D

I found out she also gets major Grandma Points when she picks up her 4 grandsons in the Willys. I guess it's a status thing for the boys. :)

I told her that I would start looking if she was willing to give up her plushy Mazda CX-5.

I love Jeep shopping... LOL
My wife is picking up her own JL tomorrow! Love it!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I loved my husband’s JKUR when we had it. I drove it when my shoulder wouldn’t allow me to drive my Miata (6 speed).

Now I have my own JL :involve:
IMG_3136-X3.jpg
Best color Jeep has ever made.

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
My wife has been shopping for one ever since I brought mine home. I imagine it won't be long until there are two in the garage instead of just one.

Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
My wife wants a jeep as well. She always wanted a 4 wheel drive vehicle especially in new England winters. She likes the compass! Pretty cool to have 2 jeeps in the driveway, a rubicon and a trailhawk! Our 18 yo daughter might get a jeep too!!

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Super cool wife, and Grand Maw you have there Michael. My wife has driven Mustang GT's for years. Whenever she wants a new one I tell her to pick the colors, and I'll pick the options. After the options OK, it's off to the dealer. Happy wife, hap......well, you know the rest. :) Let us know what trim, and color your dearsest picks.

Her latest, and the best Mustang Ford has built IMHO.

Jeep Wrangler JL Now The Wife Wants One! 100_4357.JPG

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I envy you. I have a much bigger problem... my wife wants to get rid of her 4Runner and get a jeep.

A JEEP GRAND WAGONEER.

Kill me!
Oh my goodness. Those things start out big money, and go up from there. :)

OP
OP
JL MADDOG

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
@Wanted33

Thanks, Jim. I'm not sure what color she will go for this time. Her last two vehicles were red crossover SUVs so maybe she's into a color change this time. Heck, who knows... :CWL:

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
@Wanted33

Thanks, Jim. I'm not sure what color she will go for this time. Her last two vehicles were red crossover SUVs so maybe she's into a color change this time. Heck, who knows... :CWL:
I don't know brother. Mine usually stays in the Cherry red, Ruby Red color pallette. So, don't be surprised when yours picks Firecarcker Red for her JL. However, FR does make a good looking Jeep. :jk: :like:
Sponsored