Sponsored

Now that MRTuning is releasing tunes, Where can I get a second ECU?

GoatPowder

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator
They have two options now. One with egr and def off and one with a full weight loss package
Interesting, when I was emailing EOC a couple months ago they told me DEF disable wasn't available until they finished their stage 2. Is there a price bump for the stage 1+?
Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Curious as to why no one commented on Gorilla57's point about the difficulty in disguising the fact that you now have two ECUs in play. Doesn't that challenge your plans to be stealthy? I've modified vehicles while still under warranty, but I was always mentally prepared to have to financially face the music if discovered. Those buying this tune may want to be equally prepared as well. Modifications are fun, but sometimes you have to pay to play.

GoatPowder

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator
Curious as to why no one commented on Gorilla57's point about the difficulty in disguising the fact that you now have two ECUs in play. Doesn't that challenge your plans to be stealthy? I've modified vehicles while still under warranty, but I was always mentally prepared to have to financially face the music if discovered. Those buying this tune may want to be equally prepared as well. Modifications are fun, but sometimes you have to pay to play.
I think it's more proving it was tuned. Replacing an ECM is an odd thing to do but doesn't in itself void warranty. Where as a flashed ECM will; They can't prove your previous ECM was flashed, just that it's been replaced. I've had to replace ECMs on trucks before because I've gotten a lil too OCD with the pressure washer.

Bulldog4xFour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5, 2022 JLUS 4xe, 2022 JT Mojave
Besides trying to save the warranty which may or may not work pending on the dealership, you are also able to save your stock tune with a second ECU, which you lose when you bench tune the ECU

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER

Sponsored

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
So I talked to MRTuning he says the full delete is coming in a couple weeks I'm all in just need the exhausts pieces to get it done does anyone know of someone building this yet he told me T&S Speed shop but they don't respond to me.

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The exhaust kit and tuning is week away or so.. taking preorder now.

just posted on their Facebook page.
Yep now need to get a pcm and have it flashed to match the jeep. Gotta figure out how to do that lol then get my order in and wait forever probably

Tpsillos

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUD
Occupation
Welding Inspector
Clubs

These pcm have been out of stock for a year at least, I’ve been looking for a long time and out of stock/back order/ refunds from sites that said in stock is all the luck I’ve had…

Sponsored

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel
These pcm have been out of stock for a year at least, I’ve been looking for a long time and out of stock/back order/ refunds from sites that said in stock is all the luck I’ve had…
Mine is supposed to be here in less than two weeks.

driventoadventure

First Name
Lrr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Employed Gainfully
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL Now that MRTuning is releasing tunes, Where can I get a second ECU? 1648053857296

Can't post a link to the MOPAR E-Store, but if you log in and select your vehicle, then search for "Powertrain Control Module" it should be the first item in the results.

driventoadventure

First Name
Lrr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Employed Gainfully
Clubs

Mopar shows in stock for $187...

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea I was just looking at them and kept seeing out of stock. I thought about swinging into the parts dept and seeing what they could see in their system since its just a Mopar part and then I can ask them how much it will cost to flash and hopefully EOC gets some stock on the hard parts within the year lol

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel