Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Was a joke sorry if I offended.
Jeebus. Does no one recognize the smiley face after a post means it wasn't meant to be taken seriously???
Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m genuinely relieved. I thought this thread was going to be a picture of a lifted JL on 26ā€ rims with an angry grill, LEDs all over the place, windshield surround that limits visibility for no reason, and a fake winch.

I can live with these things. In fact I guarantee I wonā€™t think about them tomorrow morning when I drive to work. Iā€™m OCD about completely different things.

Good luck everyone!

Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
We have light switches in our house that we have no idea where they go to or what they control.. This is the second home we have owned like this... I might have to pay $$$ just to figure out what they go to.
Couple possibilitiesā€” had 3, one controls outlets under the front eaves, another a floor outlet, have one now. I gave up and forgot about it after 12 years but YOU JUST HAD TO REMIND MEā€” THANKS A LOT!!! :headbang: šŸ˜‰

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
We have light switches in our house that we have no idea where they go to or what they control.. This is the second home we have owned like this... I might have to pay $$$ just to figure out what they go to.
More than likely they control an electrical outlet. Helps when you have a lamp plugged in that you want to leave constantly on, and you just flip the light switch and bam itā€™s off.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Well this is probably a good time/place to post an observation of mine...
I feel like the steering wheel is not centered with the center dash display, and to make it worse, the center of the drivers seat is inboard of both of these.
Iā€™ve noticed the same thing!

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Kinda like the Winchester House of vehicles?

OP
OP
Obi Wan

Obi Wan

First Name
Obi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
starwars.fandom.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU SPORT S 2.0, 2004 TJ SPORT 5.3LS
Occupation
Jedi Knight

Sponsored

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
Some funny shit in this thread! Had me laughing out loud in my office first thing this morning! :CWL:

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

I love that we are all driving living psychological experiments. My new practice focus will be Trauma-Focused Quality Control Therapy. Symptoms include: (1) Twitching while looking at the door lock icons, (2) cognitive dissonance caused by viewing dashboard abnormalities, (3) general uneasiness regarding vague steering (not to be confused with death wobble), and (4) grandiose delusions of importance as evident by constantly waiving to other Jeeps.

Individual, family, and group therapy sessions to be offered soon. Discount offered to those on the forum.

(**obviously this is a joke, I am not trying to advertise my psychological services on the forum**)

cripton805

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport w/ 6sp
This isn't as bad as my 2022 Mazda CX5 display having a 2021 Mazda CX5 in a digital image. The 21 has different headlights, taillights, bumpers, etc... šŸ¤£

They need to hire people like us to approve these things. I would never. lol
Sponsored