Status
Not open for further replies.

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Finally, we have got the Springtail Folding table/MOLLE panel finished and ready for sale! We appreciate everyone's patience while we tweaked this thing to perfection.

This table is awesome and in our fully biased opinion...the best quality table out there AND competitively priced....see the next post for all the details and pictures.

Initially supplies will be somewhat limited but we will be in full swing production in about 3 weeks.

http://store-springtailsolutions-com.3dcartstores.com/JL-Rear-Door-Folding-TrayMOLLE-Panel_p_73.html

Doc
Sponsored

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Country of origin: USA (Right here in Good ole IOWA!)

Material: Laser cut Fold down Tray/MOLLE Panel is 0.065" USA Steel, the backplate is 0.120" USA Steel, Black Powdercoat finish

Mounting method: Uses Factory mounting points designed for mounting this type of accessory. Requires some drilling through plastic panel (well-marked and not difficult).

Assembly/ease of installation: Some assembly required, Very Easy installation

Instructions: Detailed with photos

Weight capacity: 25 Pounds (as recommended by Mopar for using these mounting points)

Rattles: None

Details: Adjustable toggle latches rated at 220 pounds holding capacity each

, Paracord suspension with built in binders and special Paracord adjusters

Unique traits: Patented MOLLE grid that allows 95% of all MOLLE gear to be attached, only supplier to offer optional MOLLE pouches designed for quick removal (MPAC STAT Pouches)

Dimensions: 27 ¾ inches x 11 ½ inches

Note: Requires Drilling access ports through plastic removable door panel to access mounting points on the door. (Jeep designed it this way). Well-marked and easy to do.

IMG_1624_zps09xgxhvg.jpg

IMG_1614_zpsznj3yuuy.jpg

Ignore the "bottle openers" on the back plate....it was an experiment that did not work. :(

IMG_1653_zps5gh206ch.jpg

IMG_1651_zpsaomahm5g.jpg

Doc

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC

ar15rifle

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. 2014 Audi A4. 2015 Fiat 500C. 1970 Ford F250
I like and and want to buy one. The only thing I'm hesitating for is the silver latches. Is there any way to get black ones?

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Looks great! I’ve been following this product since it was announced. You will have my order shortly.

For those of you that aren’t familiar with Springtail, the guy makes a top notch product. I’ve seen quite of bit of it coming from the FJ world years ago. You can be sure that if his name is on it, it is a well thought out, designed, functional, and tested product.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
I like and and want to buy one. The only thing I'm hesitating for is the silver latches. Is there any way to get black ones?
Sorry man....No black options that I know of.

Looks great! I’ve been following this product since it was announced. You will have my order shortly.

For those of you that aren’t familiar with Springtail, the guy makes a top notch product. I’ve seen quite of bit of it coming from the FJ world years ago. You can be sure that if his name is on it, it is a well thought out, designed, functional, and tested product.
Thank you for the compliment!!

As much as I love Wranglers, I miss the FJC....They were a pretty cool truck that deserved a next generation.

Doc

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC

MinorInsanity

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Mojito Rubicon
I like the combo deal...it's on my watchlist for the next few weeks.

Benbuckeye

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
2044CF44-9541-4411-AB93-DD2873B14951.jpeg
Ordered this for my 2020 JLUR. Installed with zero issues thanks to the YouTube instructions. I couldn’t be happier with the product. It’s an always there table that I find myself using ALL the time (kids sports, camping, tailgating, sitting in the garage, etc.). The thing is solid as can be with literally zero rattle. When I bent one of the closure mechanisms due to a mistake during install, they sent me a replacement part at no cost right away - fabulous customer service.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.