Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
sema_award_350x350.jpg
SEMA-2018-award_350x350.gif

The ORACLE Lighting Vector™ Series Grill for the Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT is the first full-featured replacement grill with integrated LED light emitters for Low Beam, High Beam, as well as a Dynamic LED DRL. This unique design is equipped with an array of application-specific LED lighting features unseen in any other Wrangler lighting system.

5837-PRO_D_800x800.jpg

The new PRO-SERIES revision of the Vector Grill includes major improvements to the quality and durability of the LED DRL Modules. These modules are now robotically sealed to create an Ingress Protection Rating of IP68 which will keep moisture out of your fixtures even from exposure to pressurized water spray and brief underwater submersions. The DRL modules are now mounted with hardware rather than adhesive to make these parts easier to remove for grill painting and maintenance.

5837-PRO_F_800x800.jpg

Each LED emitter can independently adjusted in order to put a focused beam of light on the road without blinding oncoming traffic, this is especially important for lifted Wranglers. The separate driving and Low Beam lights allow for proper light distribution for optimal road legal light coverage. The Vector™ Series Grill features an impressive 5,600 Combined Lumen (Raw Lumens) Low Beam with advanced optics for precision lighting that illuminates the road for increased driver visibility without creating glare that can blind oncoming traffic.

vector_EAS_Jeep-1_800x800.jpg

7,200 Combined Lumen High Beam for illuminating any dark landscape. The headlight wiring connection is "Plug and Play" thanks to the included harness adapter which plugs into the factory socket. The DRL module is wired in to the vehicle’s fuse box with the included fused wiring adapter. Installation takes 1-2 hours for most beginners and requires only basic tools for DIY installation.

vector_EAS_Jeep-5_800x800.jpg

Additional features of the ORACLE Lighting Vector Series Grill include an integrated LED Daytime Running Light (DRL) which increases driver safety by making the Wrangler more visible to other drivers on the road. This DRL also features a unique "startup sequence" Dynamic LED display. The components of the Vector Grill were CAD developed to insure that the fit and finish of this product matches factory quality and fitment. The ORACLE Vector™ Series Grill was designed in the USA and has been granted USPTO design patents and has other patents pending in the US and countries abroad.

5837-PRO_E_800x800.jpg

See more about the new Vector LED Grill Here: www.oraclelights.com/products/vector-jl-jt
Sponsored

AstroDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
davescosmos.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I love it... Doesn't have that super angry look that everyone seems to despise. Just mildly pissed off... On my wishlist now :)

sema_award_350x350.jpg
SEMA-2018-award_350x350.gif

The ORACLE Lighting Vector™ Series Grill for the Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT is the first full-featured replacement grill with integrated LED light emitters for Low Beam, High Beam, as well as a Dynamic LED DRL. This unique design is equipped with an array of application-specific LED lighting features unseen in any other Wrangler lighting system.

5837-PRO_D_800x800.jpg

The new PRO-SERIES revision of the Vector Grill includes major improvements to the quality and durability of the LED DRL Modules. These modules are now robotically sealed to create an Ingress Protection Rating of IP68 which will keep moisture out of your fixtures even from exposure to pressurized water spray and brief underwater submersions. The DRL modules are now mounted with hardware rather than adhesive to make these parts easier to remove for grill painting and maintenance.

5837-PRO_F_800x800.jpg

Each LED emitter can independently adjusted in order to put a focused beam of light on the road without blinding oncoming traffic, this is especially important for lifted Wranglers. The separate driving and Low Beam lights allow for proper light distribution for optimal road legal light coverage. The Vector™ Series Grill features an impressive 5,600 Combined Lumen (Raw Lumens) Low Beam with advanced optics for precision lighting that illuminates the road for increased driver visibility without creating glare that can blind oncoming traffic.

vector_EAS_Jeep-1_800x800.jpg

7,200 Combined Lumen High Beam for illuminating any dark landscape. The headlight wiring connection is "Plug and Play" thanks to the included harness adapter which plugs into the factory socket. The DRL module is wired in to the vehicle’s fuse box with the included fused wiring adapter. Installation takes 1-2 hours for most beginners and requires only basic tools for DIY installation.

vector_EAS_Jeep-5_800x800.jpg

Additional features of the ORACLE Lighting Vector Series Grill include an integrated LED Daytime Running Light (DRL) which increases driver safety by making the Wrangler more visible to other drivers on the road. This DRL also features a unique "startup sequence" Dynamic LED display. The components of the Vector Grill were CAD developed to insure that the fit and finish of this product matches factory quality and fitment. The ORACLE Vector™ Series Grill was designed in the USA and has been granted USPTO design patents and has other patents pending in the US and countries abroad.

5837-PRO_E_800x800.jpg

See more about the new Vector LED Grill Here: www.oraclelights.com/products/vector-jl-jt

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I love it... Doesn't have that super angry look that everyone seems to despise. Just mildly pissed off... On my wishlist now :)
Thank you! We like the *just a little bit annoyed* look too :like:

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
retail_vectorsale.png

Save on your Jeep's facelift with the ORACLE Lighting ProSeries Vector Grill...this forum-exclusive deal only lasts through January!

Sponsored

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL NOW AVAILABLE: Jeep Wrangler JL Vector Grill [Part# 5837] from ORACLE Lighting retail_vectorsale
Jeep Wrangler JL NOW AVAILABLE: Jeep Wrangler JL Vector Grill [Part# 5837] from ORACLE Lighting retail_vectorsale

I just ordered one. Question, I have the JLUR rubicon 4xe with the front camera. How hard will it be to add that camera to the vector grill? Will I have to make a hole or is there some kind of clip I can get to make it fit in the center column grill?

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered one. Question, I have the JLUR rubicon 4xe with the front camera. How hard will it be to add that camera to the vector grill? Will I have to make a hole or is there some kind of clip I can get to make it fit in the center column grill?
You're likely going to have to do some cutting and fabricate a bracket for this.

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any pre fab brackets out there that I can purchase?
Not to my knowledge. Your best bet is to bend up your own out of aluminum strapping. You can get that at Lowes.

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
That rocks!
Just wanted give about a year update. So far so great. Only had one issue where water got in one of the strips so had to get that replaced. But outside that, it’s been great. Nice and bright and the light sequence is just awesome.

Couple questions:
1. Could the light sequence be changed/customized?
2. Could I connect the blinker lights to it so when I click to turn left then the left light does the light sequence?
Sponsored