Sponsored

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
This system is on my short list. I have the Magnaflow Rock Crawler exhaust on currently and it’s a little…deep/mellow for my liking. Sounds good but I’m thinking about going back to a valved exhaust. I want something with a bit more bark/rasp.
Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
This system is on my short list. I have the Magnaflow Rock Crawler exhaust on currently and it’s a little…deep/mellow for my liking. Sounds great but I’m thinking about going back to a valved exhaust. I want something with a bit more bark/rasp.
Check out @ShockerRacing video they also posted a thread. Very thorough install video and sound clips. You get the best of both worlds. High Clearance and valved exhaust functionality

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Check out @ShockerRacing video they also posted a thread. Very thorough install video and sound clips. You get the best of both worlds. High Clearance and valved exhaust functionality
My hesitation is I’m running a high clearance rear bumper and I’m trying to keep the look as stealthy as possible. Might pull the trigger this spring

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My hesitation is I’m running a high clearance rear bumper and I’m trying to keep the look as stealthy as possible. Might pull the trigger this spring
Which bumper are you currently running?

Fast-n-Furious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR
Another video with technical data of decibels:

Sponsored

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
This system is on my short list. I have the Magnaflow Rock Crawler exhaust on currently and it’s a little…deep/mellow for my liking. Sounds good but I’m thinking about going back to a valved exhaust. I want something with a bit more bark/rasp.
I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve had the same MF exhaust installed for about 6 months and feel the same as you…kinda miss the ole quiet button from time to time. It annoys the wife too.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve had the same MF exhaust installed for about 6 months and feel the same as you…kinda miss the ole quiet button from time to time. It annoys the wife too.
Agree. On the highway drives the valved exhaust would be nice. I’ve got a newborn on the way next month and I’d like for her to be able to ride in the 392 without the constant noise. I’m probably gonna pull the trigger soon. AWE exhausts are my favorite.

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Agree. On the highway drives the valved exhaust would be nice. I’ve got a newborn on the way next month and I’d like for her to be able to ride in the 392 without the constant noise. I’m probably gonna pull the trigger soon. AWE exhausts are my favorite.
I’m 50/50 on the AWE. The only thing really stopping me is that raw metal. I did some reading and the interwebs said it’s safe to powder coat mufflers. Seeing how everything is always true on the internet, I may go that direction.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
I’m 50/50 on the AWE. The only thing really stopping me is that raw metal. I did some reading and the interwebs said it’s safe to powder coat mufflers. Seeing how everything is always true on the internet, I may go that direction.
I like that they use a H pipe and personally think their exhausts sound the best on the Hemi’s compared to Borla, Magnaflow, etc. Have been a fan of theirs for a while.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Keep us updated on if you get the awe exhaust and powder coat it.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Merry Christmas indeed :like:
Sara— Your features list is missing an option needed for me to want to purchase it. Even at extra cost and possibly costing a couple HP— “Compatible with LRA Aux Fuel Tank” I suspect I am far from the only one. 🤔

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Sara— Your features list is missing an option needed for me to want to purchase it. Even at extra cost and possibly costing a couple HP— “Compatible with LRA Aux Fuel Tank” I suspect I am far from the only one. 🤔
While you may not be the only one, I’d suspect less than 5% of 392 owners will buy an aux fuel tank and then probably half of those would let a shop worry about finding a local exhaust shop to deal with it. Probably a VERY small niche market that would be worth AWE’s time…
Sponsored