ThirtyOne

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2005 Jeep Liberty
What exactly is a “Jeep sales hater”?
I think they are the people who said that Jeep priced themselves out of the market and the only reason their sales have been strong is because of great deals on JKs and mark their word as soon as the JKs dried up the sales would plummet.

Advertisement

digitalbliss

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
What exactly is a “Jeep sales hater”?
I think they are the people who said that Jeep priced themselves out of the market and the only reason their sales have been strong is because of great deals on JKs and mark their word as soon as the JKs dried up the sales would plummet.
Exactly

sdynak

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sahara
So technically it is “JL Hater” not “Jeep Hater”?

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Has anyone noticed the two non-JLs hidden in the OP cover shot? It's like a where's Waldo!

JlURT

First Name
WILLY
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlURT18'
I guess it's a good thing. Jeep is considered Florida's vehicle of choice due to the weather being great year round. I've seen either 1 or 2 at most Rubicons, 2 Saharas about 8 to 10 JL Sports so far. But I'm sure It will be a dime a dozen. Either way, I hope the resale value doesn't get impacted.

Jeepsterfreak

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
The deals on the JK are even greater now. They are flying off the lot outselling the JL 3 to 1! ;)

ThirtyOne

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2005 Jeep Liberty
I was at my local dealer today getting Uconnect updated. I walked around the lot. Still a lot of JKs.

He didn't have any JL rubicons. But he did have 4 JK Golden Eagles! This is the same dealer that had a Dragon on the lot for about 3 years. He must love those special editions.

Advertisement

Extreme Terrain

Advertisement