OP
raqball

raqball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
How are you liking the Duratrac tires so far? How are they on pavement/highways? Fairly quiet?
Sorry for the late response.. I no longer have the JL as it was traded in for a JKUR. The Duratrac's were awesome though and were very quiet on road. Sorry I can't be of more help but I no longer have the JL.

I will say when the time comes to replace the tires on my JK, I will get them again for it..
Sponsored

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for the late response.. I no longer have the JL as it was traded in for a JKUR. The Duratrac's were awesome though and were very quiet on road. Sorry I can't be of more help but I no longer have the JL.

I will say when the time comes to replace the tires on my JK, I will get them again for it..
What? You can’t have your own JL build thread, move to a JK, and not have a post about the why.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

That was quick - want to share why

Ed El Man

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Ducati XDiavel S, 2011 Ducati 848 Evo, 2008 Mazda CX-9 Grandtouring (the beater)
Vehicle Showcase

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Ed El Man

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Ducati XDiavel S, 2011 Ducati 848 Evo, 2008 Mazda CX-9 Grandtouring (the beater)
Vehicle Showcase

moell54

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired

Please describe how you de-badged your Sport. Did you ever install the Sirius radio?
Sponsored