OP
OP
BillyHW

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Oh I really thought jeep did disable selec-trac on sahara models.

Please don’t give them any ideas.
They're turning it into a Uconnect subscription service for a stable revenue stream.

Sponsored

Newbiejeeperjl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited JL
It's called using hyperbole for humor people. Nobody is going to hurt Sergio's pets...

Did I wake up in some kind of millennial safe space here? Is this some larger more elaborate April fools on me where nobody can take a joke??
Do PETA people ride jeeps too?wt...
Oh my mistake. This is more like a local bike shop where they don’t have a “men’s section” of bikes because that’s a discriminatory statement. There are now “two styles” of bikes...walkthrough and standard. It Was a joke...but we can’t joke anymore because of the new climate of Everyone needing to be more sensitive to everyone else’s feelings. We need to outlaw comedians and joke telling.

Last edited:

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
You guys are just stretching this to a "Oh we cannot joke". I don't see anyone saying DON'T joke about things like this. Giving an opinion that to some it is not funny and a bit disturbing is not the same thing.

Not all need to find it funny. It is a disturbing thought to cross ones mind. You don't need to agree but stop taking that as "we cannot joke about things". Go ahead and joke all you want about things that are sick and disturbing. Just don't expect everyone to agree with it.

Documan.Terry

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 1989 V3500 3+3 Chevy, 2010 Camaro SS 6 speed
If you don’t have something nice to say... don’t say anything at all? Is that right?

You had the freedom to not respond, but ya didn’t...

So you kinda did in a round about way say no to joking. By the butthurtness and offense you took to the joke in the first place.

Sorry someone has to explain this to you. Hopefully your tender feelings will be ok.

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you don’t have something nice to say... don’t say anything at all? Is that right?

You had the freedom to not respond, but ya didn’t...

So you kinda did in a round about way say no to joking. By the butthurtness and offense you took to the joke in the first place.

Sorry someone has to explain this to you. Hopefully your tender feelings will be ok.
Your chest must be sore from all that pounding you are doing. You are reading into things a little too much here. I have not read one person state they were "offended" or "butthurt". If saying that it is a disturbing thought generates these thoughts in your head then the issue resides in yourself.

You can keep reading in between these imaginary lines and replying with nonsense to make yourself feel like a big man, but I assure you the outcome is the exact opposite.

Documan.Terry

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 1989 V3500 3+3 Chevy, 2010 Camaro SS 6 speed
“I’m an animal lover and this is some sick shit”

It’s really self evident.

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
“I’m an animal lover and this is some sick shit”

It’s really self evident.
Yes that is a sick thought and yes I am an animal lover. I did not say I was offended or butt hurt. This is an opinion. Nice try though. You win the internet for the day. Now go kick that puppy so you can feel like the man you think you are. :cwl:

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
I know this is an attempt at satire on the evening before April fools day but in today's day in age it is not a good idea to issue threats even as a joke.

"Where does Sergio live so I can kidnap his pets and drop them into a pot of boiling water?!”

I also do not understand this statement even as a joke. Sorry I am an animal lover. Joke or not this is just some sick shit.

It's fine as long as it's for food.

Ozarkpaddler

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Ford F-150
No one here has ever seen Fatal Attraction?
That's what I'm thinking? I thought it was pretty good, albeit a few hours early. I guess I don't feel a need to pick apart and analyze someone's attempt at humor myself. People are too freakin' serious nowadays.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I love a good joke and I am a queen of sarcasm....and this was a good one! However, pets are one of the many things that are off limits bc it ruins the attempt at humor.

But still good one! I want a mall rated badge!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I love a good joke and I am a queen of sarcasm....and this was a good one! However, pets are one of the many things that are off limits bc it ruins the attempt at humor.

But still good one! I want a mall rated badge!
I’m not into the mall-rated badge..hate shopping and all. I agree on the pets ;)
Sponsored